【Streaming】

words:950

                   ⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼

                                         Vinnie steaming

                     ⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼⬼

You get to the hype house after going to work, you walk into Vinnies room and it turns out that he's live streaming. You set everything down on his bed and sit down to scroll on your phone. You look up and see that Vinnie hasn't even noticed and it's been 10 minutes. You feel a little bit sad about it and because you can see his chat saying that i'm in the background but he still doesn't notice. Maybe he's just too busy with his game. You brush it off. You stand up and walk past Vinnie into the bathroom. Vinnie looks up at you getting a small fright. "Oh hey y/n" he says, pulling one headphone from his ear to hear your reply. He didn't even call me babe just y/n you think to yourself "Hey V." you say quietly. You start taking off all of your makeup and washing your face. He puts his headset back over his ear and turns back to his game. You want to say something to him, but don't want to interrupt his live stream.After you wash off all your makeup you close the door and get dressed into your pj's. You walk past the live steam again and hop into his bed to scroll on your phone. You start getting annoyed now it's been almost 2 hours and he hasn't said a word to you, only to his stream. You get up and head out of his room. Again he didn't notice. You go back into your own room that you usually never sleep in because you are always with Vinnie. You decide to go on Vinnies stream because you knew the stream would have seen you walk out. As soon as you go into the live chat, you look at the chat...

Vincolepy: come on vinnie

Happyansad4: really gonna do her like that?

Usermom88: leave the live bro.

You see Vinnie finally look over at the chat. his face turns confused as he reads through the chats. He looked behind at the bed and noticed I wasn't there.

Sader8Cool: you haven't talked to her in 2hrs man.

pERsONiLTy: poor y/n :(

"She might have gone to get a drink guys dont worry" he says turning back to his gaming. You feel your eyes start to tear up. Your eyes turn blurry and you can't see the live steam anymore. You wipe your tears so you can see again, the chat still going crazy.

Beata$s2323: I don't think so bro

SUSICL3H:Donated 3.00$

YOUVINNIE4you: okay fr vinnie just give up the stream

You put your phone down on your bed and start wiping your eyes. You feel your body clenching up as you start weeping. You cup your eyes. You can now feel the tears roll down your arms. This really upset you how he didnt even care at all, Like I'm not even as important as his game.

You hesitate to pick your phone back up. You can hear his voice from the phone and you pick it up quickly "okay guys, I will be ending the stream now. Hope you guys all enjoyed it. Let me know what games you want next." he sighs as he takes his headset off, he reaches to turn off the stream camera.

*Live stream ended*

You turn your phone off and try wiping the tears from your eyes quickly as you knew he would come looking for you. You lay there on your phone. It takes Vinnie about 10 minutes just to find you. He pushes your door open and looks at you. You ignore him and don't look at him. "Babe?"

You ignore him knowing that if you reply you will start crying again. "Why did you leave?" he starts walking over to you, he sits down on the bed next to you. "Babe?" he says softly. He puts his hand on your face and turns it towards himself. "Babe, what's wrong?" he says, you can see his eyes glistening in the little bit of light coming from your led lights "Nothing." you say turning your head back to your phone. He turns your head back towards him "No babe whats wrong?"

You look him in the eyes "you should already know Vincent." he lets go of your chin, knowing he did something bad because you said his full name. "Please tell me what I did." he pleads. You stay silent for a minute "you ignored me?" he takes a step back thinking "i'm so sorry babe" he says heartfelt. Still looking at the ground. You look back at your phone still mad at him "ba-"

You cut him off "I had a bad day at work Vincent and you ignored me for 2 hours." you pause and look back at him "then tell your chat im just getting water!?" You can tell he's thinking about what he did. He stands there thinking for a few seconds "babe- i'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come across as ignoring you.." he says, you can tell his voice starts to get raspy like he's about to cry. "Well it did." you say sitting up on your bed and open up tiktok. He starts walking over to you. You feel him hug you. "I really am sorry." he says, breaking into a cry. You turn your head towards him fastly you turn his face to yours. You start feeling bad. "Just promise you won't do it again ok Vin?" you say starting to cry because he is. He sniffles then says "I promise baby." you guys hug on your bed and talk for about an hour before going to his room to cuddle and sleep.

A/n: hope you enjoy this it took ages lol 😁❤️