~3~

Hoyoung grab the kitchen knife and immediately point it to the guy while hiding him on his knees as the person start slowly took the knife away and put it back on the table. "Hoyoung? Are you alright?" "Who are you! Get out from my apartment!"

The guy sigh and pulled Hoyoung's chin up as he than slowly open his eyes and shocked looking at Dongheon. "Your injured, let me treat you" Hoyoung was confused how did Dongheon comes to his apartment.

"H-how did you.." "you left the door open widely and I heard a loud noises as well as I didn't expect to see you" "o-oh.."

Dongheon slowly out Hoyoung onto the sofa and start trearing his wounds on his palm and sigh "you should be more careful next time" "um.. sorry for dragging you into trouble.."

"Not at all, it's all under my care since you are part of my family" Hoyoung blushed as he look away "or.. you don't want to.."

"N-no, I want it! I want to be part of the family! But.. huh.. I might get everyone into trouble so.. I may think about it" "your clumsy makes you much cuter" Dongheon pet Hoyoung's head and giggles.

"Hm, get some rest now alright, it's late already" Dongheon than get up and leave the apartment as Hoyoung sigh and gets more red. "He is too close.."

………

Hoyoung was washing the dishes as he was a bit sleepy as he than to think about what happen last night. "Damn.. he is way too close.." "whom?"

"Oh Minchan!" Minchan giggles and stood beside him helping washing the dishes. "So who you were talking about?"

"Pardon?" "Don't pretend I didn't hear you" Minchan look at Hoyoung who starts to blushed as Yeonho than comes seeing the twom

"Is everything alright here?" "Yes don't worry Yeon, I was just talking to him" Yeonho nod as he went to Gyehyeon.

"N-nothing.. just a dream.." Minchan got sulking. "That's not true.."

"Yes it is" "nope, I know your hiding something that you are afraid to tell me, just tell me~ I promise I will zip my mouth alright" "are you even trusted?"

"Who said I don't?" Hoyoung got a little anxious as Minchan noticed the bandage on his hand "what happen?! Did you hurt yourself?!"

"M-minchan.. I'm fine.. alright.. let's just focus on what we are doing alright" Hoyoung continue to washed the dishes as Minchan sigh and helps him with the dishes. "I can't trust you yet.. I'm sorry Minchan.."

"Why people act like I'm not trustable.." Minchan sigh as he finished and walks towards the staff room making Yongseung and Kangmin gone confused. "What Happen?"

"Dunno.."

………

Hoyoung sigh as he finally finished his job "ugh! Finally!" Hoyoung stretch hid back as he went to the staff room to checked on his phone to see a lot of messages.

"Who is this texting me with a damn unknown number?" "My apologies" Hoyoung shocked as it was Minchan.

"Hoyoung.." "I.. did you cried just now?" "No.. I was just washing my face.. beside Hoyoung.. please tell me the thing.."

"Minchan.. you really want to know about it?" "Yes.. cause I can't stop thinking about it.." Hoyoung felt a little different about Minchan.

"Is he.. had feelings on me? And that's why he keep asking me about it? Why am I thinking about this.. probably is just want to he close with me" Hoyoung thought to himself as he took a deep breathe and start telling him. "Last night, senior Lee comes to my house because my apartment was black out and.. I accidentally cut myself from my broken vase that I was collected on my hand.."

"And than?" "Ah.. I almost killed senior Lee" Minchan shook his head as Dongheon came with a smile.

"Can we have a talk?" "O-oh yes senior Lee" Dongheon walks towards the back door as Hoyoung apologies and start following Dongheon leaving Minchan alone in the kitchen.

"So much different vibes.. not surprised at all" Minchan than quietly followed them from behind as he sneak towards the back door and hide himself behind the wall and listen to what they were talking about.

………

"Gyehyeon hyung.." "I'm sorry that I'm pretty busy minie.." Kangmin start to sob in tears as Gyehyeon sigh and pull the younger into a hugs.

"Shh.. I'm sorry minie.." Gyehyeon than look up at Yeonho and Yongseung who was talking about something else. "What are they up to now.."

"I dunno.. but I heard something about.. Senior Lee hyung and.. Hoyoung.." Gyehyeon than got a little worried. "From whom you heard this?"

"Chanie hyung" Gyehyeon immediately break the hugs as he went to the back door as he saw Minchan was on the wall as he walks towards him and sigh. "Don't be too childish listening to someone business.."

"Gye.. I.." "you what? Look probably I know what's going on now but please, it's their business, we are not supposed to interrupt them.. ok?" Minchan sigh as Gyehyeon kissed Minchan's cheeks and left leaving the dog blushed even more bright red.

".. I'm warm.."

………

Hoyoung blushed when he was on a blind date suddenly with Dongheon who smiles and start ordering their food to eat. "Isn't this awkward senior Lee.." "call me Dongheon from now~ and nope, I found it very interesting in this way"

"W-well.. it does interesting but I'm too awkward for this Dongheon.." "don't be, it's alright because I'm here" "yeah.. I know you always here"

Dongheon giggles as he pinch Hoyoung's cheeks. "This is our blind date" Hoyoung got even more timid as he almost cried from shyness.

Dongheon smiles when seeing Hoyoung was red and continue to comfort him "eventually this wasn't special enough for me" "w-what?"

"Because I've always wanted this to happen anyways" "l-like what?" "To be with you"

Hoyoung get more red as he slowly start to bleed his nose making Dongheon panicking grab a tissue and covered his nose. "God you scared me" "s-sorry.."

………