The Alpha Meets His Mate

Start from the beginning

"What time are they coming and how long will they be here for?" she questioned

My father's eyes glazed over, suggesting someone was mind linking with him "to answer your question, they will be here in ten to twenty minutes and they're staying for perhaps a week" he answered vaguely, her eyes widened "But I have a class, I can't leave!"

He shook his head "don't worry about that, I will be bringing him by; I will mind link you when were close." I nodded in understanding "alright then, see you then. Love you" she kissed his cheek then ran off to see what Kayla was showing the younger pups.

Alison watched from the sidelines as Kayla was demonstrating a nasty looking choke hold with an older pup that looked chuffed to be held by her.

"So when you're fighting someone you don't just hit them once you have to have a combination of defence and offense moves," Kayla began "if you're facing off against each other first one to make the move is the offense while the other is the defence. While the offense is throwing punches you need to watch them, see their weakness's." she looked over to me "how abut we give them an example?" Alison agreed, and made her way to stand in front of Kayla, the group cleared away wanting to avoid getting hurt if they get caught in the cross fire.

The woman took their stances then began to walk in a circle, eye each other waiting for someone to move. Alison caught the jerk of her finger signalling an incoming attack. A few seconds later Kayla launched herself at Alison going straight for her shoulder wishing to push her to the ground where she would have the upper hand. Alison moved swiftly out of her way avoiding more punches and kicks. Alison pick out that Kayla was leaving her left side open, knowing she was doing this for a demonstration for she wasn't that stupid. Alison aimed a hard kick at her left side, sending her coughing. Kayla smirked. Alison then swiftly wiped her feet from under her then straddled her hips. Her hand on her neck "dead" Alison smiled.

"Now, who can tell me what Kayla's weakness was?" Alison asked the group of pups, all hands went up

Good' she thought

Alison pointed to a young girl with blond hair, who answered proudly "Miss Kayla's weakness was her left side" she said correctly. Kayla praised her.

'We will be there in a few moments.' My father voice radiated though my mind link.

While Alison was mind linking, Kayla sends the pups off to spar with each other, keeping a careful eye on them. "Who was mind linking you?" Kayla asked Alison curiously "that was dad; the alpha and beta from the Midnight Bane pack are coming down. Father wishes to show them some of his enforcers; us."

Kayla nodded, "Alright then, you wanna do some stretches?" she asked Ali who nodded her agreement.

They two began to do some basic stretches when Alison's werewolf senses picked up the most delicious scent she had ever smelt, her wolf was going crazy beneath the surface, the scent was a male musk, of rain and the wood with a hint of vanilla. Looking up Alison's eyes blue eyes met deep brown eyes. When their eyes met it was like sparks explode through Alison's whole body, her wolf was howling with in.

'Mine; Mate' she said the two words that she had wanted to hear ever since she was a small child.

Alison smiled at the man that stood next to her father, "Hi dad" she greeted her father who had a knowing look in his eyes "Ali, darling this is Alpha Dominic Harrison, the alpha of the Midnight Bane pack and His Beta Darren Jones." He gesture to each man. Alison's eye wandered over Dominic's body, he was tall, 6 foot, brown hair amazing cheekbones, and a sculpted chest. His muscles bulged through his tight grey shirt, while his toned legs were covered by dark jeans. His large feet were clad in a pair of nice leather boots.

"Hello," she greeted, trying her best not to stutter. Dominic's eyes wandered over Alison's body in turn taking her in.

Alison looked over to Kayla who was staring at the beta Theodore, with lustful eyes, his eyes followed her every move, adoration clear on his face.

'Kayla' Alison spoke loudly through their mind link, getting her attention. She turned towards Alison and smiled.

"Well darling what are you and Kayla doing?" her father asked politely "we were just doing some basic stretching, then some practice" she told him.

Alison's dad nodded "please continue." He waved at the spot of grass they were on before.

"Ready?" Kayla asked taking her stance, they started.

Alison grabbed Kayla by her shoulders and forcefully pulled her towards Alison taking the positon of offense. Spinning her around Alison pulled her into her chest. Alison wrapped both arms around her neck putting her into a tight choke hold. Kayla broke out of Alison's grip hitting her in the stomach; Alison coughed not expecting that hard of a punch.

Alison swiftly kicked at her legs making her fall to the ground, where Kayla easily recovered jumping up and swinging at Alison's legs in turn. Alison briskly avoided her legs by back flipping, as she swung. I Alison lunged at her and proceeded to hit her in the shoulder blade, she screamed out in pain. Alison felt sorry for her for a split second before she got kicked off of her, and hit a large tree; Alison felt a sharp pain her ribs and lungs; she got up wincing in pain putting her hand up in surrender "stop" she asked Kayla who was about to launch herself at Alison. Kayla stopped, her eyes widening as she noticed how hurt Alison was. She ran toward her, close enough to reach her before Alison fell to the ground in pain. Alison's ribs screamed n pain, causing her to almost pass out, before that happened someone picked her up. Alison felt sparks knowing her mate had come to her rescue.

....