All the while arpita was watching her bhainsa smiling to himself while thinking of imlie with his closed eyes. Looking at her brother's small smile, arpita had slight tears in her eyes. Ever since arvind's death, she had somehow lost her baby brother to cruel pain of loosing a dear one. Though it was her love marriage with aravind, after marriage, she could see the growing love between jeeja and saala ( brothers-in law ). At times she felt, aravind was a gift to aru more than her. He actually filled the space of a father figure in her aru's life. But when he left this world, her aru couldn't come in terms with his death. He was never so broken , not even when their own father died. His monotonous routine seemed to take away all life from his body and only left was his breath which was doing its job. Arpita took time to accept that aravind is no more but her UNB never did it. She and her mom tried to talk to him, change him, asked to cry or share his pain but he never did. She saw her aru transform into aryan singh rathore, the cold blooded ruthless businessman who always said time is money. She prayed to god everyday like her mother for a miracle to happen in his life and thus came a storm like girl in his life, who was slowly breaking the chains of his heart which were tied up by aryan singh rathore, himself. He started to care for her, understand her pain, support her and her dreams of flying high.

His care and concern for imlie reached heights when he almost lost her to malini's tricks. Then Arpita understood that aryan had finally got a right direction for life. Imlie was a table turner for him but he never accepted that. Arpita also understood that imlie though was wounded by disappointed love and failed marriage, she never lost the spark in her eyes when aryan had cared, supported and for that matter, protected her from many things. Arpita was no less of a reader of thoughts and feelings. The unknown care that reflected in their so called banters didn't go unnoticed by arpita.

There came a point when arpita's doubts were clear and confirmed ...... Her doubts on aryan were confirmed when he shouted " 2 dry towels 2 wet towels with a bowl of water " loudly in the house when he saw imlie drenched in mud. Not only imlie but arpita also saw the mad care aryan was showing by scolding her strictly yet gently cleaning her off with towel. Arpita was present there behind the pillar watching the duo..... Imlie was lost in him while aryan was busy in cleaning her off.

Her doubts on imlie were confirmed when she was struck in the car during the storm.
The day when aryan and imlie saved her with help of sundar. The way imlie was traumatized looking at aryan loosing his consciousness infront of her, constantly calling his name as aryan, trying to save him at all possible costs, even in the hospital shouting at doctor to save his life, almost threatening the doctor to come out with the news of his well being, fearing of losing him when he was having attacks while sleeping to praying for him at the mandir and finally having a relief on her face when she saw him alright, when he asked about her and when they both could see each other for longer time.

She was very much convinced that her unb was in love with his jungli and so was his jungli with her ABP.

And today when their deal was almost out about revenge, saving the so called family she decided that she will make this marriage happen only if they accept their feelings for each other not making it just a deal...... Also she mentally noted she will make it possible for that so called imlie's family, which was always living under the debt of imlie's goodness, witness the love of two people and their madness for each other, especially to that man who once broke her aru's imlie.

moments ago, she had the great privilege of looking at the true colours and the dirty behaviour of that unstable man.......

Arpita breathed ..... She doesn't want to even think of that guy ..... But what she did was to save both aryan and imlie....... From him....

Flashback :

" HOW DARE YOU?" Came a voice loud and raging from the entrance.

Meethi was shocked to see Arpita in such a raged state. She saw that arpita turned all red and shouted at aditya babu for raising his hand against her.