x

(VERY SMALL 'smut' warning)

[ chapter 10 ]

april 9, 2022
9:45 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

IF there was one thing Y/n absolutely despised the most, it was immaturity. She's had her fair share of partners who just acted out of their age; and she learned it gave her the 'ick'. She couldn't stand childish/petty behavior, a 25 year old acting 13.

Even when Y/n was in high school she found herself loathing immaturity. Little 14 year old Y/nn couldn't stand her fellow classmates. She never blamed them— they were just acting their age. If anything, Y/n hated herself for not being able to do the same.

Ariana, on the other hand, has always acted her age. Well, some people would beg to differ but we're giving her the benefit of the doubt.

When she was 14, she acted 14. When she was 18, she acted 18. And when she was 28, she acted 28. Sure, it took her 28 years to really figure out right from wrong, but that's understandable.

She was only acting her age.

ariana's pov:

   "Oh, fuck!" I screamed, legs convulsing as I came for the first (and last) time tonight. The man above me grunted as he thrusted a few more times and pulled out, rubbing his dick into the condom as he came.

   I blew out a breath, completely attached to the bed. I could see the guy had a little smirk on his face, but little did he know, I had screamed for another reason.

   The man above me was Ethan Milliano. No, he wasn't famous or largely known in any sense. He was simply a family friend I found attractive. I'd hooked up with him a couple times in the past, and for the current situation, he was the first person I could think of.

   I screamed because as I finished, I realized how dumb of a fucking decision that was. I just had revenge sex with someone I'm not even interested in like that; over someone who I'm not dating and probably isn't doing a single thing wrong.

   Well, I know she's not doing anything wrong. I just mean there's probably nothing going on between her and Alexa. I really just gave someone my body for no reason.

i could've saved that

   "You alright there? You seem a little out of it." Ethan spoke up, taking me out of my deep thought. I looked at him and nodded, faking a small smile to keep him from asking anymore questions.

   "Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired." I grumbled, pretending to yawn. I roll over to my side and use the covers to hide my uncontainable smile.

and my body

   "Oh," He smirked. "okay. I'm gonna head out. Text me?" I nodded, wordlessly agreeing even though I know damn well I'm not gonna text him.

   To be fair, he probably knew too.

   He left and I waited till I heard my door shut to get up. I immediately entered my bathroom and started up the shower. I began to strip and peed before getting into the warm water.