Artistic Liberties-🦋 👑

Prompt: he tian and Mo Guan Shan are assigned art representatives and decided to take on art with the body~ mainly he tian idea though, (NOT RELATED TO THE ORIGINAL 19 DAYS PLOT!! just for fun <3 ).  Enjoy!!!

————————————————————————

MO GS POV (That's his nickname from now on)

It was unbelievable—rather unbearable that I have to accept He Tian being my art partner for the school representative showcase. Scratching my sun-burnt orange hair, my eyes glanced at the devious male that smiled upon me.

Once the teacher finished assigning other classmates for alternative project options, He slid his way towards me. The smaller the distance between us two became, the more I shrunk within my seat, desperately trying to understand why of all people was I placed in the same group as him. Not even a group but my lap partner! I'm defiantly going to have a few words with the teacher after school, I thought. Bursting my time of deprecation and frustration, He slammed his binder against my desk. Almost silencing the classroom before the chatter filled the walls once again. My eyes laid on his clothes as I dared not to make eye-contact with him.

"What's it to you, he tian?" I mumbled, fixing my gaze back on my disassembled art folder. Flipping through different art ideas for the showcase, I heard no response from him. "He tian?" I repeated, turning my head back to him in confusion. To my surprise the male left my desk when I turned away from him. It pissed me off a little. My desk isn't a storage unit for the prick, so what the fuck? Scoffing at his actions that appeared to him flirting with a girl group, I went back to the folder.

Once the bell ring, my phone buzzed off simultaneously.

Fuck Face:
Meet me in the art studio during lunch >:)
                                                 Read: 12:27 pm

I rolled my eyes before stuffing my book-bag with my art supplies and paperwork. Staring at the binder sitting neatly on my desk, I grabbed my phone and replied to the fucker.

MGS:
No and grab your shit
                                                 Read: 12:29 pm
Fuck Face:
see you then little mo~
                                                 Read: 12:30 pm

MGS:
GRAB YOUR SHIT HE TIAN!!!
                                                 Delivered

He Tian POV

It took all of my power not to pounce on the tiny ginger, but seeing him avoid eye contact with me attacked my pride and ego. Not necessarily, but I needed Mo to learn that I can't be treated just any kind of way, especially when all I wish to do is pamper him.

However, I knew leaving my binder would subject Mo to handing it to me in the art audio, where we could actually work on the project. A fake oops, forgot my binder and a thanks for bringing my binder lil Mo and my precious Mo is sold into staying by my side during lunch. Is it possessiveness? Maybe slightly manipulative? Rather I like to consider it me pushing Mo into doing the things he swears up and down he cannot do, even when deep down he wants to. I tittle it "breaking-little-mo's-hindering-barrier-project!" I'm a busy man, what can I say?

As such, my plan worked because this ginger haired male strutted angrily towards me in the art studio—binder in one hand, wrinkled paper lunch bag in the other. I felt my lips press together to form a gentle smile before being smacked in the face with my binder. (Will smith style)

Chuckling to ease the pain though I could definitely hear ringing in my ears, I picked up the fallen binder and looked back at Mo. "Glad you could make it!" I smirked.