Every scar, every misplaced skin; all on display as she walked about. While some people found her to be brave for showing that kind of thing, others found her to be a nuisance. A thing that should not be publicized. Who was she to care though, they want to say something to her she could easily knock them down from the high horse. Sitting on your ass just means you can be pushed over if the other person was taller.

Inui watched from the main bar, eyes glancing over to the VIP section every so often. He couldn't just walk up to the area and ask Mayumi about the thing Koko had asked for. He wouldn't make it past the rope if he didn't have a pass himself. He guessed waiting for her to walk out was best he could do.

A man whispered something in her ear, the foreign woman giving a nod and going back to her drink. She only took a sip before deciding to make her way out of the VIP section and down to the main floor of the club, Inui placing a tip on the bar before walking out to find her in the crowd. He wasn't someone to stand out in a crowd, maybe only if you looked hard enough and notice his scar.

"You're looking for someone." Inui shivered, a hand lightly swiping across his back. He turned, looking down as Mayumi made her way around him to look at him in eye. Maybe he wasn't as conspicuous as he thought he was.

"I was." He told her with a look, being bold and moving a hand to play with her hair some.

"I'm assuming you found them, than?" Inui gave a nod.

Mayumi ran her hand down the length of his arm, grabbing a hold of his hands and placing them on her waist. His fingers were warm against the darker tone of her skin, thumb brushing against the front of her stomach. Her short 5'2'' frame was nothing when standing next to 5'10'' Inui.

"You can't ask me for anything if I don't know your name." She told him, moving towards his elbow. She gave him a shove, his arm now wrapping around her completely and chest pressed to hers.

"Inui Seishu. Nice to meet you." He gave her a light smile, a twinkle behind her eyes making him want to chuckle.

"You have my attention." Mayumi told him with a smile. "What can I do for you, Inui-kun?"Inui took in a sharp intake of breath, trying to prepare himself for what he was about to say. He took a moment, head looking up to the roof as Mayumi tilted her head in anticipation.

"We met at your club."

Mayumi raised a brow. "Facts to easily state."

Inui took another moment.

"I wanted to ask if," He leaned down to her ear, trying not to break his resolve as he was already feeling an effect.

"You wanted to go there." It was a whisper, but Mayumi tilted her head once more. Her head turned, lips brushing against Inui's who flinched some from her movement.

"Anything more to it?"

"I'm going to be honest," Inui stated, grabbing a hold of Mayumi's arms. "I'm not the one who had this idea."

Mayumi raised a brow, looking up at him.

"A friend of mine, is the one who knows how to do this. I can't just ask this kind of stuff. I have no idea how he expected me to ask you of this-"

"Inui, do you want to come to my club with me?" Mayumi cut him off. Inui looked down at her, hands now clenching at his side after he let her go.

He couldn't form words, but his eyes sparkled with anticipation. He gave her a nod of his head, breathing turning erratic as lust slowly flowed through his veins. He thought over it, the way her chest moved and eyes gave off a seductive look. Suddenly Kokonoi came to mind, Inui thinking about both his lover and this woman in front of him. It was new, it was an experience to think about two people at the same time. But Inui didn't stop there, he wanted to go further. With Kokonoi on his mind though, he remembered what he had came to do.