The welcome back for good

Start from the beginning

That's when I noticed the guy who owned the nice mustang was standing there with his mouth agape.

I smiled at him. "Nice car." As I turned around to go to my sister's truck then I thought that I would mess with him, so I stopped and looked over my shoulder and said to him, "You're drooling." I laughed and started to the truck, took off my hood and looked him in the eye and winked at him. I started the truck and took off back home smelling like gasoline like always.

I laid in bed thinking about the mystery man and his car. I wonder if he would be at school because he looked like he was at least a junior.

Nicks P.O.V

After what happened in the parking lot yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about her. After she got in her really loud truck, she winked at me, and I almost melted on the spot. She had green eyes with sparkles of blue. shoulder length blond hair. She was wearing a plain loose T-shirt and blue ripped jeans. I looked over at the clock and it read 12:00 a.m. I rolled to the other side of the bed falling to sleep thinking of her.

Scarletts P.O.V

I woke up dreaded this morning because I would have to go to school. After my sister died, we had a few months left of school and I would go for a few weeks then a few days I would be gone. But I managed to pass with being a B average student. During the summer I got my nose pierced and got my cartilage pierced. But my style other than that has stayed the same, especially when I wore oversized shirts. I do now more than ever because of my father.

I went for a run with my wolf. She loves the winter because she is all white with icy blue eyes so when it snows, she loves to play in it but today we just ran. My fur color is really rare so that's where I think I get my power from. But when I got to the clearing by a willow tree, I saw my sister's wolf all black with a gray spot behind the right ear.

I run behind the tree, grab a shirt that I have never seen before and threw it on and after that the wolf is gone just like that. I turned around to see a wolf that was all black with ocean blue eyes with a hint of violet purple. Then the wolf turned into the guy I saw with the nice car. But he stood there.... Nacked.

"Oh my god but on some clothes man."

"I can't wear them...You have them." I just rolled my eyes.

"Why not? I am not wearing the shorts, go put those on."

"Are you sure you want me to do that?"

"Really? Yes, I DO!" I say moving my hand and accidently looking. I screech a little. "Yes, I do!" I say with a little calmer tone turning around. He just chucks and goes behind the tree and comes back clearing his throat so that I can look again.

"Better?" I just smiled rolled my eyes and started to walk past him to go home and he caught my wrist. When I look back at him, he drops my wrist like it burnt him.

"Sorry. I just want to know your name."

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I asked." He said with a grin on his face.

"Well in that case...No. Your smart boy figured it out." He looked defeated and it made me happy because he had an excuse to come find me and talk to me. I gave him a smile and walked away.

Nicks P.O.V.

I have found my way to the school and into the office for my schedule. After I got it and saw the girl that I can say that I am obsessed with now, I walked into school and then everyone looked at her with a sympathetic look. She doesn't even look up as she walks past the office.... Past me. She just walked into her first hour. I just shook it off and walked into mine.

After what felt like forever the bell rang to let us out for the fourth hour and to lunch. I went through the line and saw a group of girls waving me over to sit with them but instead I saw her, so I walked over and sat with her and her friends who looked at me with curiosity. I smiled at them, and they smiled at me.

"My name is Nicklaus, but you three beauties can call me Nick." I said with a wink.

"I am Caressa." The redhead with blue eyes said to me with a little too much joy in my opinion.

"I am Olive." Said to the left of her. She was really pretty they all were, but I only had eyes for the one in the middle.

"And you are?" I ask her with curiosity hoping that she forgot to conversance but at the same time not.

She finally looked at me with her beautiful green eyes that looked into my green eyes. I run my tan hands in my black hair cowardly because she was beautiful, and I didn't want to miss this up. "Give up so quickly?" Her friends looked at us in confusion.

"No!" I cleared my throat. "I mean no...It was worth a shot through." I say winking at her.

"I am not hungry anymore. I'm going to see you children later. Bye." With that she walked off.  

~Authers Note~

I see you reading there is it a good story let me know.