Pride and Peace

Mikayla was going full glam tonight under Molly's orders. She curled her long hair, put on a full face of makeup and painted her nails to match her dress. Tonight she will be wearing a blue spaghetti strapped ruched satin midi dress with a sweetheart neckline, a red and yellow floral design and small white polka-dots. For her bag, she swapped out her trusty blue one for a gorgeous red clutch, tying the whole look together with some white stiletto pumps.

 For her bag, she swapped out her trusty blue one for a gorgeous red clutch, tying the whole look together with some white stiletto pumps

"Is it later yet?" Fred asks from the doorway, Mikayla could hear the smirk in his voice. Fred had gotten ready in George's room to give the Birthday girl their room all to herself. "No yet, love." Mikayla responds smiling before looking over at him. Fred wearing a black suit pants, with a white shirt tucked into it, a blue suspenders that matches Mikayla's dress print, and a plain blue tie that he had to borrow from Bill earlier today.

"Wow, Freddie, you look... just wow." Mikayla compliments as she steps towards her body to get a closer look. Her hands tracing the crisp white shirt that cling to his chest, straightening his tie. "I- t-thank you." Fred stammers as a blush floods his cheeks, and a shy smile tugs on his lips. Mikayla looks up at him, admiration flooding her blue eyes, their bodies pressed together as an amorous smile forms on her lips, "sometimes I think I've made you up in my head, but even my mind couldn't create someone as perfect as you." Mikayla whispers, her hand moving to cup Fred's jaw, gently caressing his cheek with her thumb. "And I definitely don't tell you enough about how much I appreciate you being in my life. Thank you... for staying."

Fred dropped his head so that his forehead gently against Mikayla's, his hand mimicking hers as she raises her chin ever so slightly. "And thank you... for letting me stay." Fred responds in a whisper, his voice rasps in the low tone. Their lips seal the grateful whispers they had shared. The kiss was feather-light and fragile in touch, but was heavy and shatterproof in feelings of love and admiration that the pair shared for one another.

The pair jumped apart when a loud bang sounded from downstairs, soon followed by the sound of Muggle music blasting through speakers. "Ah I love this song..." Mikayla smiles as she hums along to the opening instrumental of 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody' by Whitney Houston. Fred seizing the moment, takes Mikayla's hands and begins dancing with her. Her laugh echoing in the room as she realised what he's up to, and dancing along with her boyfriend, away from the patient crowd downstairs awaiting her arrival. Mikayla quietly sings along, a massive smile on her face as Fred joins in. Completely obvious to the fact that they were being watched, but loving every second that they are alone with the person they love. Pulling out their most ridiculous dance move just to make the other laugh.

Mikayla gives Fred another kiss, just a peck, before the song comes to an end and their alone time was over. Ginny was standing in the doorway, a soft smile on her lips after witnessing such a pure happy moment between the two lovebirds. "Mum says it's time to come down, all your guest are here." Mikayla nodded, blowing out an anxious breath, thanking Ginny for passing on the message.  Fred drops a kiss on the top of Mikayla's head, telling her that he'd see her down there and reminding her to take deep breaths.