A jerk , great

ELSA'S POV
I walk into the kitchen , pouring some more drinks. Rebekah then came in. "Hey Rebekah." I greet. She smiles, jumping on the counter.

"Hey. Great party by the way." I smile.

"You think?" She nods.

"Klaus is looking for you." She states. I smile uncontrollably. "He's bloody obsessed with you. He constantly has to know where you are." I giggle. "No, actually, rephrase that, he constantly has to be with you." I smile and blush. "You've really changed him." I turn to her.

"Yeah?" She nods. "Damon said that I have too." She smiles.

"He's softer. Only around you of course." I giggle, blushing.

"He's changed me too." I state.

"You think so?" I nod.

"Before I met Klaus, no guy could ever make me feel the way he does. When I'm around him everything is alright, I feel complete with Klaus. I always seem to blush around Klaus too when he compliments me or anyone mentions him, and I've never had that. Whenever anyone says his name I instantly warm up, and just become happy. Whenever I see him shivers go up and down my back. He makes me crazy." I explain. Rebekah smiles. I look down, biting my lip hard.

"You two are so sweet." She says. I smile, looking up at her. "And FYI, I really like you, you've made my brother nice which was impossible before you came along." I giggle, shaking my head. "You've brought out his soft side."

"Yeah, I guess I have."

"Anyway, I'm going to leave you to it. Find Kol, make sure he's not chatting up girls." I giggle. "See you later."

"Yeah, bye Bekah!" I reply as she jumps off the counter, walking away. I go back to the drinks. I felt a pair of eyes on. I turned my head slightly to see some guy leaning on the counter staring at me. I roll my eyes. He then walks over to me.

"Hello beautiful." He says. Ugh.

"I don't talk to jerks." I reply. He raises his eyes slightly, as if surprised by my reaction.

"Well, that's quite rude, don't you think honey?" I turn to him, folding my arms.

"Don't you dare call me honey."

"Why not, honey?" He asks with a smirk.

"Because I will rip out your tongue and feed it to a dog." I hiss. He chuckles.

"Feisty, I like you."

"Sucks for you then because I don't like you." I say, going to walk away. He grabs my arm tightly but It doesn't hurt because of my strength. I jerk it away. "Touch me again I will scratch out your eyes and cut your hands off."

"Calm down, darling. Don't get your nickers in a twist, if you have any on." He says, whispering the last bit. I'm mentally sick.

"Ugh. What do you take me as, a slut? If your looking for a slut then you're looking in the wrong place, mate." He chuckles, before pushing me up against the counter.

"I don't want just any old slut though, I want you." I could literally be sick. I push him away from me. He's surprised about how strong I was. Yeah, never mess with a vampire pal, especially not me.

"I'll give you five seconds to get out of my house." I say firmly. I wanted to rip his throat out right then and there but I had to control myself. He doesn't move.

"I'd do as she says if I were you, mate." I heard what sounded like Kol say. The jerk turned around to face Kol.

"Get lost, this has nothing to do with you." Kol walks closer to him.