20.

(smut warning!!)

ೃ༄·˚

better than ecstasy.

ೃ༄·˚

"are you okay?" he questioned, while pulling himself out of her. the female nodded in response as she felt the blood rush up to her head. their eyes met, and rin felt her face burst in heat. a throaty chuckle escaped the man's lips as he landed a kiss on her forehead.

"don't get shy on me now, and you did good my love."

rin felt her stomach churn at those words and quickly squeezed her legs shut, erupting a lewd noise as the fluids met with her skin.

her eyes widened as they clashed with the sprung up member of the man who had relentlessly fucked her just a few minutes ago.

haruchiyo cleared his throat, bringing the attention to his face as he muttered.

"i told you to stop lookin-"

"but you're hard again and you have such a perfect body and it's been so long so please shut up."

"alright, alright, don't worry about me and no need to get mad darling," he cut her off and chuckled before wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her up.

"let's get you cleaned up."

"why don't you clean me up." rin quickly slapped a hand over her mouth at what she just said. she was thinking out loud and could feel the embarrassment rising up once again as her cheeks and ears flushed a faint red.

"oh...is that so?"

the male dropped her back down on the bed, making her squeal as he made his way down in between her dripping legs.

"w-wait-" rin was cut off as he buried himself in between her thighs, tongue licking a fat stripe from her slit to her swollen clit. she gasped, her legs resting above his shoulders and hands making their way to his head as she laced her fingers through his hair and gently tugged at it.

the male moaned, his warm tongue stroking her slit one more time before he rose up, wiping his mouth with his fingers and holding the female's chin with that same hand.

he slid his thumb into her mouth, making her taste herself and let out a groan as his other hand wrapped around his once again hardened member, giving it a slight pump.

after licking his digit clean, the female grabbed the sides of his head and pulled him close, smashing her lips on his. sweet. that's how it tasted when their tongues met.

haruchiyo used his free hand to grab her hair, making her moan into the kiss. her back arched, the familiar throbbing back in between her legs.

"ah fuck this."

the male let go of his member, and inserted a digit inside of her, erupting a shriek out of her at the sudden action. but it was muffled as he brought their lips back together. he added two more, feeling her walls clench around them as he fastened his pace.

"i-i'm close...fuck-"

rin broke the kiss, as her moans soon echoed throughout the room, which further only turned on the male even more. at one last thrust of his fingers, haru felt her warm juices spill all over his hand, while the female was left in a frenzied, hot moaning mess.

the latter laid her head back down on a pillow, her hair a mess, as she tried to catch her breath. the male brought his hand up to his face, licking off the residue of her release as he watched intently as her chest rose up and down.