Chapter 39

We slowly let go of the embrace, and I cuddle up with Ranboo on the couch as we watch Southpark to Tubbo's request.

We eneded up making hot chocolate too, with EXTRA marshmallows.

Eventually Tubbo went to bed..

"Babe, I'm going to sleep, are you coming?" Ranboo asks.

"I want to but..." I start to say.

"But...?" He asks.

"I dont want to" I say.

"You make no sense, you know that" he says.

"I want to got to bed, but I dont like the process of getting to the bed, or the sleep part, I'm not tired" I explain.

"Alright, if it makes you happy" he says walking over to me.

"What?" I ask.

He picks me up bridal style "thanks babe" I say leaning a couple inches forward kissing him, it was short but sweet... or so I thought.

"Anything for you" he says laying my on the bed, removing his locket, then leaning over me, leaning down just enough to connect our lips again.

I reach my hands up holding his head, playing with his soft fluffy hair.

He pulled back after a minute or so to catch our breath. We just lay there looking into each other's eyes for a moment until I lean forward reconnecting our lips, pulling him back down onto the bed.

Eventually we fell asleep in each other's arms as usual.