--------------------------------------------------------------

Damon arrives at his house and locks the door, he had just threatened Jules and she had warned him 'he had been marked'.

He goes into the library and sees Rose. "You just can't stay away, can you?"

"You don't answer your phone." Rose says standing up from her seat. "What do you want?" Damon says not ready to deal with her. "I wanted to apologise."

"Just admit it, you don't have anywhere else to go." Damon smirks with a knowing look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry about Elena. I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't know that she had a death wish but I called you, I tried to make it right, okay? I'm sorry, Damon. And I have nowhere else to go."

"There's nothing here for you, Rose." Damon says turning his face into a glare. "Well, then-" Rose was cut off by the sound glass breaking.

They go into the living room when the window shatters and a wolf lunges in. Damon grabs a sword hanging on the wall and swings it at the wolf. Rose pushes Damon out of the way and the wolf jumps on her sinking their fangs into Rose's shoulder. Damon stabs the wolf making it whimper before fleeing.

"How bad is it?" Damon asks leaning down next to her.

"It hurts." Damon watches the bite and sees it closing up, "It's healing."

"Oh my God, I thought a werewolf bite was fatal! I thought.." She begins to cry and Damon embraces her. "You're gonna be okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan was in his room when he looks out the window thinking about everything that happened. He went to get into bed when he saw a familiar brunette outside heading for the front door, thinking he was hallucinating he ignored it, but then he heard it.

"I'm back bitches!!" Her voice. He sped down to the living room, seeing Estella at the door with a huge smile on her face. "Hey Steffie."

He laughs before speeding to her and taken her in his arms, spinning her around. Even when her feet touched the ground again his arms never left her. "How did you get out?"

"Elijah got me out, he compelled Katherine to not leave the tomb as well." She says looking up at him, his green eyes shining with affection that Estella was sure she was imagining.

"I missed you." Stefan says kissing her forehead lightly making her flutter her eyes closed at the feeling.