ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

Start from the beginning

"I love you too,"

❤︎︎ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴅᴀʏ❤︎︎

"Queen Aiya! We got the flowers you wanted your majesty!"

"Good! Now take them over there and make them look pretty!"

"Of course your highness!"

Denki bows one more time before running off to decorate the flowers. Class 1-A was rushing around to decorate the classroom to make it look lovely for their school mom, Mrs. Aizawa.

Shota and Aiya along with the rest of the class had planned this weeks before. They wanted to do something memorable and sweet.

Mrs. Aizawa has done so much for them. She's been their number one supporter who loved and supported them like they're her own.

She deserves the best mother's day cause she's the best mom to ever come into their lives.

The plan was for Mr. Aizawa to keep her busy [;)]
at home while Aiya and the rest of them decorated and made the classroom look nice.

Aiya being the queen she is lead the class on where things go or what to get since she knew her mommy the best.

"Aiya we got that flower wall!! We had to go everywhere to find one," Brianna sighed, carrying in a gorgeous flower wall with red, pink and white roses with Ken.

"It took damn forever, especially since we got it custom made," Ken groans, placing the wall at the back of the classroom.

"But it's for mommy, and mommy deserves the best!" Aiya said.

"Right! Shut your mouth big nose it's for mommy!" Hizashi said placing down a round white table.

"Don't make pick up that table and smash it on your head Loud Mouth," Ken threats, already holding onto the table.

"You mess up anything and Ill throw you out that window, how bout that," Nemuri glares.

"Damn straight," Brianna nods, glaring at the two as well. The two hero's walk out the classroom to get the rest of the food with some of the students.

"Damn, what a scene," Sero says.

"Midnight and Anahi are so manly!" Kirishima says in awe clenching his fists.

"We'll if you don't wanna get your ass beat then get back to work!!" Bakugo yells holding a desk.

"Calm down Kaachan,"

"SHUT UP NERD!!"

They spent the next thirty minutes decorating the classroom. It was so beautiful, filled with Y/n's favorite colors and flowers.

They had a little photo shoot area with a flower wall. Y/n's name plastered on it in a beautiful font along with pictures of Y/n's moments were plastered in the classroom.

Moments with Class 1-A along with her family and friends. Brianna had framed the photo from the picnic of Y/n, Shota, and Aiya.