☆*: .。. o(≧ 5 ≦)o .。.:*☆

Start from the beginning

"Exactly."

Suzy yawned loudly and covered her mouth. "Excuse me. I didn't sleep last night and now it's catching up with me."

Her yawn was contagious and soon Joohyuk's hand was warding off his own admission of drowsiness. The flight attendant came by with coffee, which both Joohyuk and Suzy declined.

"Honestly, I'd be more interested in a pillow," Suzy said, yawning again. The attendant handed her one, as well as a blanket, then offered the same to Joohyuk. He refused both, intending to work on some papers he'd withdrawn from his briefcase. The minute the plane was safely in the air, Suzy laid her head back and closed her eyes. Almost immediately she felt herself drifting into a peaceful slumber.

She stirred twice in the long hours that followed, but both time a gentle voice soothed her back to sleep. Sighing, she snuggled into the warmth, feeling more comfortable than she had in weeks.

She began to dream and could see herself walking across the moors, wearing Scottish dress, while bagpipes wailed in the background.

Then. on the crest of a hill, Joohyuk appeared, dressed in a button-down shirt with a black vest and a Black Watch kilt; a set of bagpipes was draped over his shoulder. Their eyes met and the music ceased. Then, out of nowhere, her grandfather appeared in Korean traditional clothing, standing halfway between the two, looking displeased. he cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted to Suzy. "Is this romance?"

"Yes," she shouted back.

"What else do you need?"

"Love."

"Love," Halabeoji repeated. He turned to Joohyuk, apparently seeking some kind of assistance.

Joohyuk started fiddling with his bagpipes, avoiding the question. He scowled as he concentrated on his task.

"Look at the pair of you," Halabeoji called. "You're perfect together. Joohyuk, when are you going to wake up and realize what a wonderful girl my Suzy is?"

"If I do get married, you can be sure I'll choose my own bride," Joohyuk hollered.

"And I'd prefer to pick out my own husband!"

"You're falling love with Joohyuk!" Halabeoji declared, obviously elated.

"I-I-" Suzy was so flustered she couldn't complete her thought, which only served to please her grandfather more.

"Look at her, boy." Halabeoji directed his attention to Joohyuk again. "See how lovely she is. And think of what beautiful children you'll have."

"Halabeoji! Enough about babies! I'm not marrying Joohyuk!"

"Suzy." Joohyuk's voice echoed in her ear.

"Keep out of this." she cried. He was the last person she wanted to hear from.

"You're having a dream."

Her eyes fluttered open and she saw Joohyuk's face close to her own, her head nestled against his chest. "Oh..." she mumbled, bolting upright. "Oh, dear... I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was leaning on you."

"I hated to wake you, but you seemed to be having a nightmare."

She blinked and tried to focus on him, but it was difficult, and to complicate matters her eyes started to water. She wiped her face with one sleeve. Then, straightening, she removed the pillow from behind her back and folded the blanket, trying to disguise how badly her hands were trembling.

"You're worried about what happened after dinner last night, aren't you?"

Suzy released a pent-up breath and smiled brightly as she lied. "Nothing really happened."