Fun Time With Kuwabara

Start from the beginning

*********************
********
****************************
*****************
*********************
************************************
**************************************
***********Slight intermission brought to you by Kuwabaras adorableness*****************
************************
********************************
************************************
************************************************************************************************

BACK TO THE STORY!! STARTING WITH......

★★★★YUZURA'S POV★★★★

After we left the arcade, Kazuma actually walked us to the ice cream parlor and when we went inside I was in shock. The place was HUUUUUUGE with a whole bunch of flavors and they even had CREPES AND MILKSHAKES!! Squealing in delight I went to the front to check out everything they had to offer. "Is this your first time here?" Kazuma finally asked after watching me looking like a kid in a candy store. "No!! Well...yes.....truth be told since I've been here I haven't really gotten the chance to try out a lot of spots... " I sweat dropped slightly embarrassed of my actions. "Well choose whatever you like I do "owe" you remember?" Kazuma responded slightly smirking at the same time.
"REALLY?! um I mean ...well if you insist! Who am I to say no!" I responded winking

well if you insist! Who am I to say no!" I responded winking

and checking out the different items. "Let's see....I'll go with one scoop of chocolate and one scoop vanilla please!" I responded happily looking at Kazuma.
"R-right I'll get it just wait for me outside at the bench." He replied looking away blushing slightly from admiring the overzealous teen. Walking towards the door I slowly turned back around and teasingly said "Don't keep me waiting too long Kazu-Kun!" Winking I walked out leaving the orange pompadour flustered. Walking towards the bench I sat down putting my school bag down and sighed. "Hard to believe I spend the whole day with a stranger..but he seems pretty cool..and really sweet.."
Talking to myself oblivious to the bystanders walking by and staring with a few constant " Wow she's pretty!"
Thinking to myself I didn't notice I was attracting unnecessary attention. "Hey there you alone?" I heard a voice say. Looking up I see two unfamiliar older men looking down at me. "You look like you need a friend...how about we hang out sometime ?" The other sleazeball asked while both deciding to sit down on either side of me. Glaring at the weirdos next to me I grabbed my bag and got up. "Drop dead bastards I'm not interested." Walking away, I felt a rough tug pull me back to the weirdos. "You better watch your mouth bitch, you don't want me to ruin that pretty face with a few scars." The guy that tugged me whispered dangerously close, his hot breath burning holes into my skin. Before I could retaliate, I see the man gripping me knocked back onto the floor and me being tugged into someone's arms.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GRABBING A YOUNG LADY LIKE THAT ?!" I heard and looked up to see I'm in the arms of my Hooky playing friend Kazuma.