" Flirt toh achhe ho. Kaash utne hi achhe lawyer bhi hote " She smirked looking at his face , which was red with embarrassment . She stepped a little more closer to him " And Next time think before trying to threaten me , it might as well turn against you , AGAIN! " she whispered dangerously in his ears .

She pushed past him , intentionally hitting his shoulder a little in the process . He gritted his teeth in annoyance and looked at her retreating figure angry at the fact she had figured it was him .

**********
" How did you come ? Should i drop you home" He asked his parents once they stepped out . He wasn't sure if he was allowed to be back home yet or not , So he tried asking indirectly .

" Drop you ? Tu ni araha hamare saath ghar ? " His mother thankfully answered and he looked at his father, awkwardly scratched his neck , waiting for his father to approve.

" Jo samaan mangwaya tha na Tejasswi se , saara waapas lekar aana " His father replied not looking at him and went to sit in the car . Both mother and son laughed at the childish behaviour of his father . His eyes caught Tejasswi talking to Omi and Rohit .

Her dark black hair put in a high messy ponytale while a few fringes disturbed her at the forehead . Her face lit as she stood there directly in the sunlight.  He couldn't take his eyes off the simplicity that she radiated .

" You go ahead . I'll just come "  He turned to his mother to see her giving him a knowing look . He shrugged and ushered her to the car .

*********

" Make sure you tight  the security around him and uncle aunty too Omi " He heard her instruct omi and frowned at what she said

" Why ? What's the need of security .Omi hai toh . Aur ghar par guards hai mom dad ke liye " He stated to her as a matter of fact . He didn't intend it to come off  as if he was disregarding her advise  but it did to Teja .

" Don't jump in when you don't know the matter " She said clearly annoyed

" Then tell me. Ab mujhe sapne toh nahi ayenge na jaha mujhe pata chale ki  Madam Tejasswi achanak  se kyu mere aur meri family ke security matters me involve ho rahi hai ? " He had never felt the need of security  ,Omi and parvez were enough .

And though his father had his own security in the states , he had always managed the security of his house and parents himself . He didn't need someone else advising him . Especially her .

" She received a threat. So it's necessary that  we take precautions  and double the security of you and your family " Rohit quipped in . He didn't need another argument .

" What ? Threat ? " He snapped at Teja
" Why didn't you tell me ? " His voice grew a little loud .

" what would have you done ? " She replied nonchalantly  making him frown ." Anyway, it isn't a big deal . But we don't  want to take risk , so i have told omi to contact a good securtiy team for you and your family , just in case" She shrugged.She knew mostly these were empty threats but to be on the safer side she didn't want to risk his or his parents' safety

" What do you mean it isn't a big deal ? A threat coming for my family may not be a big deal for you but it is to me . Understand ? " He grabbed her elbow and pulled her closer

" This is nothing new for me Karan . We get threats like this every day. " She pulled her hand from his hold and looked at him angrily

" Also ,the threat was actually not for you or your family . It was for me to leave the case . We are doubling your securtiy just to be on a safer side . So don't ever dare to behave like that to me again " she spat at him with her eyes burning with anger .

Karan's eyes softened a bit at her explanation .He didn't want to pick a fight with her . After yesterday , he had expected them to be cordial to each other but hearing about the threat just angered him . And her talking about it as if it wasn't a big deal messed him up .

" Doesn't matter who the threat is for Teja . You should take it seriously even if it is for you " Why would she not get herself a securtity when she is the one actually in danger. She still didn't leave the case ,after getting threatened and he didn't know how to react to the fact . He knew she wasn't going to back down from the case so her security was the utmost priority right now . But this srubborn girl !

" As i said it is nothing new Karan" She emphasized at each word gritting her teeth . " And don't behave as if you care . I can handle myself " She said dryly and left

" Ughh" Karan kicked a small stone in anger and went to the car his parents were waiting in . Omi and Rohit followed Karan and Teja respectfully silently .

*********