fifty four-54

Don't give me that look.

ಥ╭╮ಥ

I meant it.

Well...

I guess it's also my fault that I didn't update anymore contents in these book. Let it forgotten by others as the time passed by.

But worry not everyone as I shall do my best to try to be more active than I was ever be!

Sorta.

*Clear my throat*

Anyways, without further ado I shall present to you,my entries for  icedarienne  graphic contest that I recently joined just a few moments ago.

The theme looking quite unique and I wanted as always to tried getting out of my comfort zone by participating in their contest.

Kudos to the person who host such wonderful contest!

My entries:

(I'll send you the link for my entries later)

Tbh, I haven't really watched yet Squid Game even though there so much hype about the movies(?) Series I guess?

But I get some gits and storyline pretty much I did get to watch the spoiler of it. so it's kinda turn me off for some reason

Wait wait we're here not talking about the movies aren't we?

We're here for ranting about the graphic!

Yup as you guys can see,I'm pretty much in the level where I tried to blend the contours with the faces without actually ruined it.

It's all thanks to people who had been requested this kind of styles from my graphic shop that I kinda getting hang of it. Barely.

BUT YK I KINDA ADMIT SOMEHOW ITS TURN OUT LOOKING QUITE GOOD BUT I STILL GOT SOME IRRITATION HERE AND THERE.

Don't you think it's looking quite weird?

Like, the smoke around him...

For some reason it's making me wanna erase the whole thing but since I was too lazy to do the redo I just left it be.

Ah, before I forgot here's the resource that I've used to make the edits

And that's all from me

At this point, I think this book could be turn into My Rant Book rather than Portfolio book pftt-- aperiod.