Urban Combat [🇺🇳]

Start from the beginning

"Spit it."

And infront of me, something, or rather someone materializes out of thin air.

"What the..."

???:"We've sent you here, for a reason."

"Sent us... Here? Tell me, what is the reason?"

???:"That is unrelated, for now, we will be observing your actions, Kommandan- I mean Commande-"

Author:"GODDAMNIT"

???:"I'M SORRY MISTER-!"

"Have you've been playing too much Punishi-"

...
Record Altercation detected, restoring original.
Original Record restored, resuming.
...

???:"That is unrelated, for now, we will be observing your actions, Commander Y/N, and the base you call... Outpost 826."

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

???:"..."

The strange girl looks at me with a expressionless face, i aimed my sidearm at her and asked again.

"TELL. ME."

???:"We will meet again soon, for now you have some... enemies approaching your real position, take this as a welcome gift from us."

I begin feeling dizzy and my head hurts, as i begin to lose consciousness but before i went out, i heard the girl speak to someone...

???:"Father, they have finally arrived..."

...
"ARGH!"

Sona:"Commander is up!"

"What the hell happened?!"

Ping:"With all due respect sir, you suddenly just blanked out and slammed face first into the concrete, ya feeling fine?"

"I'm... fine, no wait."

Remembering what that girl said about approaching enemies, i quickly withdrew my SAP-SOPMOD and got up.

Ping:"Hey what got ya riled up?!"

"A ghost in the head told me... We are about to get struck by enemy forces, GROUND TEAM PREPARE FOR COMBAT!"

Although they were confused at first, the team eventually prepared their weapons as i grab a RPG-[HEAPIT] (High Explosive Armor Piercing) and slung it over my shoulder, positioning myself behind a car with Dulf.

(A/N:changed music to something more okay, cant use the original video cause its blocked in my country rip)

Soon enough, gunfire erupted across the suburbs as we quickly locate where they're coming from, they came from the street infront of us, guess i'll thank that strange girl who somehow managed to get through an advanced helmet.