7

AUTHOR POV_

It's the same day, Taehyung and Jisoo are still sitting opposite to each other on dining table.

There is silence between them. A peaceful one, Jisoo decided to break.

"Tae, don't be disappointed ----

"Probably, its time to quit now.

May be, I should search for another alternative in life.

Don't worry, I'm not feeling insecure .

It's just, I'm feeling instinct like I shouldn't continue with this"
Taehyung cut off Jisoo's words with plain face. He is seriously thinking to go with another alternative in life.

Jisoo became shook at his answer. She didn't expect this at all.

Jisoo took few seconds time, she remained silent. Thought of how to encourage him.

"See Tae, I know you are tired and disappointed of everything that's happening.

So you decided to change your life goal.

But, m-may be you should wait for while. Shouldn't quit now.

I'm not telling you,
go to auditions right away.

Just give yourself a break for a week or so. Make your mind clear, don't think of anything related to this.

Then give a final try, if still things don't work.

Then its upto you , I will support your every decision.

Please, trust me in this. Think of what I said right now "
Jisoo tried to encourage him. As she is sure Taehyung will not fail next time. Instead he will be most happiest person.

Taehyung listened to Jisoo's words intently. He took a deep breath, thought of what she said.

He remembered his passion for singing . How he used to dream all nights . He left his entire family to choose this career.

Taehyung gulped thickly and now he is ready to quit his goal.

He contemplated everything for few seconds . Then came with his final decision.

"Y-Yeah, probably I should take a break for while.

Then will try for one last time, that's it.

My next audition will be the final one in my life "
Taehyung said with heavy heart. He is almost sure he will fail next time and will quit his goal.

But don't know what future is holding for him. More precisely what his beautiful girlfriend is trying to do for him.

Jisoo felt relieved, smiled widely at his decision. She know what to do now.