The holidays

* Time skip *
It was Christmas and we were back to the order . Last we were in the headquarters where when the last week of the holidays, I told them I was a Zabini and they told me the malfoys , Parkinson, notts, greengrass and Zabini were top spies for the order and Harry and especially Ron excepted we were dating slytherins but it was still a secret between the girls , the boys ,and the twins,  and Ron and Harry also asked pansy and Astoria to be their girlfriend. 

We were having dinner on Christmas eve and 5 owls flew in and they had a letter from hogwarts for the students that were finishing the seventh year.  And it said there is going to be a ball in the school for the seventh years only . And moments later Harry and Ron were upstairs writing a letter to Astoria and Pansy to ask them to the ball and ask them on a date to the Sunday  night club and six more owl flew in from Draco, Blaise and Theo for Me ,Ginny and Luna .
We whispered screamed they finally asked us out .
So we wrote yes so did pans and Tori.
I gave a task to the twins to bring up fire whiskey and all other party things and we asked a all the young order members and asked Sirius where is the biggest  room so we could party and we partied all night . And I was so excited for Sunday. Can't wait.