" I know you guys might be worried about our whereabouts........but don't be ......we both are safe and sound......I just needed some time with Jaan to manofy her because there she will always be busy ........Also I had heard Dad's talk with everyone when he said about selecting someone else for Jaan......And I can't let someone snatch my love from me..........So I am taking her away from everyone till the time she forgave me.........Don't worry we will soon return back home..........And yeah Don't try to call us because our phones will be switched off......

Yours

Arnav "

Reading it he was totally shocked seeing his son's possessiveness towards his Jaan.......

Sam : Oh god Ajay he misunderstood you totally and took his jaan away from his own family..........

He said controlling his laugh.........Ajay looked at him shockingly seeing him acting so cool........

Aj : why are you acting so cool Samarth ? its your daughter he took away with him.........

Till now everyone is settled on the couches ...........

Samarth sighed before replying seriously..........

Sam : I can ask you the same question Ajay....... Why are you so tensed ? Don't you trust our kids........don' t you trust our values......... look Ajay trust them and our values .....believe me they know their limits and won't cross it ......

Aj : Its nothing like that Samarth ......I am just worried for them but that doesn't mean I don't trust them ofcourse I do.........but you know na what I am trying to say........ They shouldn't fall in any trouble..........

Hearing him all got serious....

Sam : do you really think that Arnav will go somewhere without caring about his Jaan's safety , ofcourse he would have taken BG's with him........

Ajay nodded.........he took his phone to call someone..........

Sam : whom are you calling now ?

He asked as everyone looked at Ajay confusingly............

Aj : calling his BG's who could tell me where they are.......

Sam : don't you know for manofying his jaan he would have taken her to her favourite dream place.........that is..........

He asked raising his eyebrows.......

All replied at the sametime....

All : PARIS.....

_____________________________

EUROPE, FRANCE

PARIS

LE MARAIS

Arnav had took Khushi in their mansion in Le Marais which is one of the most oldest and coolest district of Paris.... ( They have their mansions in almost in all countries and big cities)

Mansion

At 12:30 PM

At 12:30 PM

Bedroom

Khushi started waking up from her deep slumber

Khushi started waking up from her deep slumber.... She yawned but still she didn't open her eyes.... Sitting straight on the bed she stretched her hand on the nightstand for her phone but when she didn't get it a cute frown appeared on her forehead...... She rubbed her eyes and open her eyes and looked at the nighstand....she got confused seeing it not there..... She thought she had kept it here only when her eyes went wide seeing the surroundings she screamed to the top of her lungs....

Khu : Aaahh.....

Arnav who was downstairs came running to the room hearing his jaan's scream.....