Chapter - 53

SR Mansion

Next morning

At breakfast table

Anchal looked at the clock which showed 9 in the morning......

An : they didn't came down yet for the breakfast .......both are early riser then what's taking them so long..........

She thought to herself thinking about Arnav and Khushi......

Turning to Sanchi who was busy in palcing the breakfast on the dinning table she said.......

An : Sanchi you bring the rest of the items from the kitchen I am coming calling Arnav and doll.........

San : Ji Bhabhi.......

She nodded smiling and went to the kitchen while Anchal moved towards Khushi's room.....

Opening the door she frowned seeing no one present there........

An : they might be Arnav's room ....

Thinking that she went in Arnav's room which was just beside khushi's room.......

She got more confused seeing no one present here also.........

Seeing the disturbed condition of the room........she sighed.....

An : both grow up so much but still didn't know how to keep their rooms clean.......

She said picking up the blanket which was on the floor instead of the bed......

She was going to dial Arnav asking about their whereabouts but her gaze fell on the letter on the nightstand.........

Frowning she picked the letter......

Reading it her eyes went wide and she quickly ran downstairs taking the lettter...........

An : AJAY , SAMARTH , SANCHI , ABHI , AAKRITI , AMAN COME OUT FAST........

She shouted calling them reaching the living room.......

Aj : why are you shouting Anchal........

He asked coming down with Samrath meanwhile Sanchi , Aakriti came from the kitchen while Abhi and Aman came from the study room.......

Abhi : Ha what happened Aunty........

He asked looking at her tensed face......

San : Haan you were fine sometime back then what made you worried so suddenly.......

She asked worriedly.......

Seeing the letter in her hand Aman took it and started reading it ......Aakriti and Abhi also peeked in the letter standing beside him on the either side........

They looked at each other after reading the letter and supressed their smile seeing what their friend had done.......

Anchal looked at them unbelievably........

An : Is it a thing to smile on .......... Do you guys find it funny.........

They shaked their heads trying to control their smile but failing miserably.......

While the rest on them were looking at them confusingly.........

Samarth took the letter from them and read it as Sanchi also stood beside him looking in the letter........

He laughed out loud reading the letter and Sanchi hit his shoulder for laughing at this matter but herself she was hiding her smile while cupping her face.......

He sat on the sofa holding his stomach still laughing at the matter........

Now Ajay was fully irritated by seeing everyone's reaction after reading the letter.........he snatched the letter from read it....