2

"Oh my God you will not stop talking about him will you, Dinah?" Teresa asked. I giggled pulling on a jacket. "We're going to see a movie tonight. I'm not sure what, but something. He called and said I can pick what we see." Amiyah was laying in my bed cuddling with her baby blanket and on the verge of falling asleep. There was a knock at the front door and Teresa left my bedroom to go answer the door and immediately got excited when she said Prince's name. I picked up Amiyah to hold her with her blanket. I could hear Prince's heels down the hall before they reached my room and saw he was holding a bear and a bouquet of roses. "Hi." He said as he walked up and kissed my cheek.

Prince was dressed so casual and just like last time his outfit matched

Prince was dressed so casual and just like last time his outfit matched. "I brought you two something. Dinah, these are for you." He handed me the roses and my heart swelled. "Aww. Thank you, Prince. They're so pretty." He was holding the bear. "And this is for Amiyah." I wanted to cry. He was so sweet and kind and he didn't even have to do that. I sat down with Amiyah. "Look what Prince got you, Amiyah." I took the bear and her beautiful eyes got wide when she saw it. Her mitten covered hands brushed over the fur of the bear and she instantly fell in love with it. "Thank you, Prince. We lost her old bear when we moved to Teresa and I didn't want to go back and face her daddy." He reached over to stroke Amiyah's cheek and she put her tiny hand in his. "Do you want to hold her? If we have time."

Prince smiled. "I'd love to hold her. We got an hour to kill. I actually came early again." I placed Amiyah in Prince's arms and he started holding her. "Amiyah looked up at Prince before laying her head in his chest. "Aww." He said as he cupped her cheek and kissed the top of her head. "Do you have kids, Prince?" I asked him. He shook his head. "No, I don't. I'm not really in the best place to have one." Amiyah was playing with his cross necklace. "Well, if you have any, I know you'll be good at it." Prince smiled softly as he looked down at Aaliyah who was playing with her bear.

"I got a job." I said to Prince. He looked at me and smiled really big. "Wow, I'm so proud of you, Dinah." He said to me. I blushed watching him situate my daughter so she'd rest her head on his chest. "Do we...do you need to feed her before we go? I know you breast feed and-" "Oh no. She's good. I found a breast pump so I've got bottles made for her. It gives me a break, too." The fact that he asked just showed that he cared. If he ever became a father he'd be a damned good one. Amiyah's eyes closed as her ear was right against his chest and he was rubbing her back soothingly. I slide over and kissed his cheek softly. "When you get tired of holding her you can lay her down on the bed, just make sure you surround her with pillows because she tends to roll in her sleep." Prince nodded and I kissed his other cheek before standing up to finish getting ready.

Later we left Amiyah with Teresa before saying goodbye and on the way down to his car my bra was bothering me. I wasn't sure why as it was my favorite one, but breastfeeding and everything else has really irritated my breasts. Prince opened the passenger door for me and I slipped inside placing my bag on the floorboard. "I hope you don't mind, but I bought a private theater...just so we could enjoy." He said to me. I was surprised as private theaters were expensive to get. "I-...Oh. I...Well, thank you. I don't mind." I said as he started the car.