4. Rivalry?

[White Dragon's POV]

It's been almost a month since I started traveling with Princess Yona, Yoon, and her bodyguard Hak. As the competitive girl I am, I always competed with Hak. Whether it was climbing mountains, fighting off bandits, and other complicated tasks and challenges. I still never really understood why I wanted to be better than Hak, maybe it's just the Dragon's blood that boiled at the sight of competition. My name's Hitomi, and I am the White Dragon.

"C'mon, White Snake. You're getting slow." Hak teased, the usual blank expression on his face. Geez, I wanted to rip his face off. Can't he show a little more emotion when talking to a girl? I thought to myself.

"You're not even walking that fast either, Thunder Beast." I muttered softly, my eye twitching in annoyance. He pushed his forehead to mine, an electric spark meeting between us. Yona then punched us both in the head harshly, frowning her adorable frown. I whimpered in pain, rubbing my head gently.

"Oww.. Princess, that hurt.." I said, smirking. "That punch was a turn-on, princess.." I would state softly, a stream of blood going down my nose. Hak's eye twitched, as he would loom over me, the heat wave above his head obviously showing that he was annoyed.

"She's a pervert.." Hak whispered softly. Only I heard what he had said. I grinned in response.

"What's wrong, Thunder Beast? Cat bit your tongue?" I teased the black haired man, smirking.

"You two need to get along better." Yoon scolded, smacking us in the shoulder.

"Fine.." Hak and I both said in unison, glaring at each other.

[Blue Dragon's POV]

I've been walking through the lonely woods for hours now, close to an exit. I had escaped from my village, and I didn't want to go back anytime soon.

Out of nowhere, I saw a blue-haired man wearing a mask, lying on the ground. He looked so frail.. So easy to break.. I ran over to him, picking him up and carrying him to a cottage nearby.

What will become of the blue-haired man? Who is he?

Find out in the next chapter!