What's With This Sassy... Lost Child?

Start from the beginning

Rich Guy: "Hey squirt, how's it goin'?"

Y/N: "Hmm?"

Despite the guy's extroverted nature, it seems he's acquainted with our loner.

Y/N: "Oh, hey Targalia."

Targalia: "Hungry?" *He hands him a doughnut*

Y/N: It's an eclair. "Nom."

Naoto: Why does he do that? I've never understood how or why he does that. Just eat it normally.

Targalia: "Is your dad okay? He isn't working late hours again, is he?"

Y/N: "He wasn't home this morning."

Targalia: "Again? That's the third time this week."

Naoto: "At least your mom's there most of the time."

Our friend Targalia here is the typical rich and popular kid. He excels in every sport and is one of the best-looking students. In fact, he'd be the protagonist in a different genre. So what does he have to do with Y/N? He so happens to be another one of his friends. While he'd like to try and get Y/N up the popularity pool, he respects Y/N's disdain towards most other people.

Naoto: "Kendo practice again?"

Targalia: "Yup. Being number one means I have to practice every day."

Naoto: "But you do take break days, right?"

Targalia: "Of course I do. Everyone knows that muscles can't keep under constant pressure. They need a break every now and again. Now Y/N, you did remember to get proper rest last night, yes?"

Y/N: "A-Ah." *He looks to his side* "Perhaps, I may have let the night sky consume my time..."

Targalia: "What your saying is, you broke our agreement."

Y/N: Shit. "Run away, Naoto!" *He runs in the opposite direction*

Targalia: That's the loudest he's gotten all week. "Did you forget that I run track and cross country every week"

Y/N: "A."

Targalia: "Honestly, what a difficult person he can be."

Naoto: "What was your agreement?"

Targalia: "We agreed that if he'd get a good night's sleep, then we could go look at the stars outside my villa this week. There isn't supposed to be a cloud in the sky on Saturday. Now, I have a person to catch."

Naoto: "He's still running?"

Targalia: "It's all about distance. I can catch up with ease."

So he does. Easily out-speeding our slow protagonist. He tackles him onto the ground.

Targalia: "Did you really think you could outrun me?"

Y/N: "Not really. I was hoping you'd give up."

Targalia: "And ruin my perfect name? Never." *He lays on his back on Y/N's back* "So, are you going to keep your promises."

Y/N: "Never."

Targalia: "I can take a day off due to being in the honor society. So I can be here all day."

Naoto: "But we can't. So go ahead and assure him, please."

Y/N: "Fine." *He looks at Targalia* "You act like a child sometimes."

Targalia: "You're the one who's childish."

Y/N: "I promise to keep my promises."

Targalia: "I have this feeling that this is going to be your year. Trust me.