" There are small hints are hidden everywhere, it's a puzzle, you have to collect all of them, and the group who will collect first will be won" , ms. Leena explained.

" Ok mam," all of them said.

" You guys are already late so go fast and all the best " , Mr . Wu said.

The four of them thanked him and left from there for the tasks.

They distribute in two teams so that they can find puzzle pieces fast.

Linyi and xiao zhan

Yubin and Chen Zhuo

Xiao Zhan and his team are near to completing the last piece of the puzzle is just required.

On the other hand, other teams are also doing well but as competition, Xiao Zhan group and jungkook' s team where are leading right now.

In jungkook team, their members are jungkook , taehyung , jimin, and suga , but it looked like they not playing the game not for winning the game but for winning someone.
( The new fanfiction is coming soon ( but on jungkook's birthday) taekook ft. Jikook yoonmin)

Back to the game Xiao Zhan Chen Zhuo now running here there for the last piece when Xiao Zhan notices something shining near the temple tree branch he immediately said to Chen Zhuo to run to that side he was sure that was the last piece.

Chen Zhuo run towards the place it was Lil high according to her height so she run to strangers who were about to enter the temple but stopped when Zhou called him

" Gege will you please help me to get that piece I can't able to reach there "

The person didn't say anything he went near a tree and took the last piece of the puzzle and gave it to her

Chen Zhuo immediately runs towards her team and summit before jungkook' s team. And they won.

__________________________________

Wang yibo was standing near the tree he was looking at the crowd side when students are gathering. after giving the puzzle pieces he went inside the temple where everyone was waiting for him, for the lighting candle ceremony.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆