" Why you are worrying hmm, they are fake, ok, it is just a medium of earning money for themselves. Chen Zhuo said and squeeze Yubin's hand lightly.

" Hmm" Yubin hummed

" What with hmm bin let's go we have to go outside for lunch it's already afternoon baby," Chen Zhuo said and kissed Yubin's forehead left from there and went balcony. She called xiao Zhan and said.

" zhan get ready we are going out for lunch, after that we have to leave for camp "

"Yes, I will " xiao Zhan replied.

After some time the trio come out after getting ready and they went restaurant for lunch, it was a small restaurant but very crowded.

They took sit After a few minutes xiao Zhan and Yubin got up from their sit for giving the order, when they were giving orders the lady who was the cook and the owner too was feeling dizzy she giving food to other customers when she stumbles and about to fall when Yubin and xiao zhan catch her immediately, they made her sit on the chair and gave some water to her.

After a few minutes the lady try to get up from the chair but stumbled back because she was feeling dizzy, Xiao Zhan made her sit again.

She panicked and said, " child I am good now, don't worry I will manage, wait for some time i will cook for you guys"

" No, grandma it's fine, you don't have to worry," Xiao Zhan said with a light smile.

" But there is so many order I already took, I have to cook," the lady said and try to get up.

" We will do it ", " don't worry, just please sit here," Xiao Zhan said and took ice packs from Yubin and gave them to the lady.

The lady still try to deny but xiao Zhan and Chen Zhuo won, they went kitchen wore their aprons, and start making food

Xiao Zhan was making food and Chen Zhou was helping him and Yubin took the orders.

After a few hours, they complete their work, it was closing time for the restaurant.
Xiao Zhan check the timing it was 3: 00 pm. He made some food for themselves and for the owner and come out from the kitchen with Chen Zhuo with food trays.

After eating they paid for their food but the owner was denying that, she was already thankful to them for helping her. But they paid and run out of the restaurant.

The restaurant owner shook her head and smiled thinking of that now day where we found a kind humble selfless person in this world.

The trio reached their destination. Linyi was waiting for them with the teachers, they were 5 min late, immediately went near them, the teachers explain to them about the task

" So you all guys are here from your group so let me tell you about the task"' ms Leena said

" Yes mam " four of them said in unison.