Chapter 51: Fairy Tail Zero- The Lost Fairy

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Mavis: "Why? Is that weird for you? I figured it was just your magic, which is really incredible by the way."

You: "It is, and thank you."

Mavis: "What kind of magic is it?" I smirk, and lean in.

You: "It's a secret, promise not to tell anyone?" She nods, all excited. "I use a kind of Lost Magic, and I'm a one-of-a-kind Lost Magic on top of that." She gets even more excited. "I use Dragon God Slayer Magic."

Mavis: "Whoa... What does that mean?" She asks, obviously intrigued.

You: "Curious little one, aren't ya? Well, I was taught by the previous Dragon God, Etherion. He taught me all sorts of things, after... my family..." I look down to the girl, looking up to me with bright curious eyes. "I got separated from them, I lost them... Well, I guess we aren't so different after all, huh, Mavis?" I say smiling lightly down at her; I didn't have the heart to bring that kind of tragedy in on the story. "Anyways... He taught me all sorts of spells and tactics, but unfortunately, most of my abilities have been sealed away, by these rings on my hand." I raise my hand, and her eyes go wide.

Mavis: "Whoa... W-what do they mean? What do they do? They're so pretty and glowing!" I laugh lightly at her enthusiasm.

You: "Well, you see, they each block a section of my power, until I break that ring and prove myself worthy to use it."

Mavis: "What does each one block? And how do you break them then?"

You: "Well, there used to be 7 of them, each one corresponding with one of the seven sins. I've broken 3 already, but these 4 remain. The purple one reduces my ability to control my magic, and is locked by the sin of Envy. The green one reduces my speed, and is locked by the sin of Gluttony. The red one reduces my strength, locked by the sin of Wrath. And finally, the white one, locks away my skill in battle, the sin of Pride..." She looks at the 4 of them with wide eyes, studying the small waves of color within them.

Mavis: "That's so cool! Can I have one?!" She tries to pull one of them off to which I laugh. This young girl, she was so bright despite what had happened here. I smile brightly and laugh as she tries to rip the purple one off. "I want it!!" I begin shaking my arm around, forcing her to hang on for dear life as she gets whipped around, laughing hysterically the entire time. As I am I see the large red glowing tattoo esque vein shrink from right below my chin to almost near my elbow. I-I had never seen such a large change in mere seconds... And because this girl was able to laugh while being swung around? Strange, for such a bright light to exist in our world...

~Timeskip~

I watch in horror as Rita's head falls slack on the bed... I couldn't believe my eyes at what I had witnessed... The once bright light within Mavis Vermillion... Was now a magic as black as the depths of Hell. The audible high-pitched scream of horror Mavis revealed as Rita's life slipped away confirmed my fears... She now spewed with the same malicious stench of death as the Black wizard Zeref... As she ran, I stood silent... And I cried... Feeling as if I had a similar curse of ruining everything for everybody I cared about. Whether that be their death, or the death of a loved one, or a life of pain and sorrow. I couldn't do it anymore...

Soon after Rita's death and Mavis' disappearance. Precht was appointed as the new guild master, much to my distain, who believed Warrod was the proper choice for the time being. This was the final nail in the coffin for my decision to leave Fairy Tail. I first sought out the Black Wizard, and met him holding the cold dead corpse of my once dear friend...

"Z-Zeref... Y-you..."

"Yes, Dragon God F/n. I killed Mavis Vermillion. You won't be able to kill me, so don't bother trying, you'll just end up the same as her. The last of my memories was a tendril of Black Magic fueled by the Curse of Ankhseram whipping towards me.

Zeref POV

I watch in awe as a white flame erupts around him, and his eyes glow a bright white. However, there was something wild about his look, he looked psychotic, driven mad by rage and vengeance. "That's what fuels you... Vengeance... How pitiful, for The God of Dragons to be driven by thoughts of bloodlust and revenge." Then, the pure white god-like figure of justice leaves completely, replaced with 2 golden suns as pupils, and bright golden hair standing on end, Gold and White tribal tattoos and symbols covered his body, along with a glowing white Ankh on his forehead.

"You dare attempt to strike down my vessel Black Wizard Zeref?!" The air leaves my body as the glowing form of the previous Dragon God Etherion surrounds the boy. "If I see fit I shall send you to hell myself. You will remain neutral in events of humanity from now until your immortal life ends. Disappear Black Wizard. Or face the 9th Circle of Hell." I couldn't believe the power that was before me. This was a fully realized Dragon God? Incredible... H-he could... If he is able to reach that level... H-he could... Kill me... T-the pain could end...

GD225: Going through and proof reading Chapter 52 today too so it might be out later today since this is just kind of a backstory chapter I wrote for fun.