"On thanks you oh wait your the new sea creature and wow beautiful necklace by the way?!". He said while he eye Sparkle look at my necklace but then the school bell ring me and him rush to class try not to be late.

🔥Heath🔥

[Y/N] POV

My dad told me about Monsters high is a school that welcomes other monsters and well today I'm at monster high walking in the hall and I ended up bumping some random guys with flame hair.

"Ouch sorry dud I didn't know where I goi-!?". He said but got cut off from a voice that belongs to a voice I konw and it belongs to my old childhood BFF
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Clawdeen Wolf

"HEATH YOUR ARE A DEAD FIRE FLAME BALL SH-[Y/N/N]!?!". Said Clawdeen Wolf as she run to me pick up the flame dude and throw him through the windows and she hugs really tight.

"Hay C.C sis long time no see?!". I said while I huge back and got up.

"[Y/N/N] it been a long bro I can't wait to tell everything that has happened when your parents move?!". Said Clawdeen as we walked to our class but I wander who that manster with flame hair.

📚Jackson📚

●[Y/N] POV●

My cousin Jinafire Long ask my dad if I can go to the same school as her. As I already arrived at the school and wow it really is that big as I close my car door walk inside and see a ghouls with green skin and two different eye colour.

"Oh wow another hybrid but any way  you must be [Y/N] Jinafire twin brother. I'm Frankie Frankston welcome to monster high I'm here to show you around to feel welcome so let get going!?". Said Frankie with a big smile as we keep walking like it felt like hours as we got to Cafeteria I see bull bullying a normies now that I do not like. As see Frankie was about to walk up to the bull but I stop her and she gave me confusion and worry look.

"Hold on Frankie let me try something that going to make the that bull loses his mind?!". I said as fly above the bull and normies I make my eye glow red and use my wing to grab the bull from the horn as he drop the normies and other monsters on the ground look up in horror. As I look as the bull guy in the eye like he thinks he going to die.

"If I find you bullying this normies I'm trun you in cow pie because you might delishend or you stop bully this normies you may live!?!". I said with a deep voice as mybmouth on fire as I drop the bull guy on the ground and see his sweatpants drop as he ran along with his friends leaving the normies. As I fly down to the ground and aks the normies "are you ok dude and let me get you off the ground" and i help the normies off the ground he said "I'm ok and thanks you" in quiet voice and I smiling because I love helping and I hate bully and I see Frankie with a big smile on her face.

"[Y/N] that was awesome you just save Jackson lives but was did you to Manny he look he seen something that he shouldn't see and Jackson are you ok?!". Said Frankie with a happy look and the normies with yellow must be Jackson because I don't see him anywhere now he must of walk to class.

🎧Holt🎧

●[Y/N] POV●

My haft blood big sister River styxx who is a Grime Reaper like me told me I should try this school she go's to and it really boring like it and I walking with this stupid ghouls Vampie that I never get along with Draculaura herself and she really doesn't kown what other thinks of her. As we walk I see a skinny rope I walk very slow but for Draculaura I don't really care got cover in some goring gross slime and it even smells but it really funny but sadly I really couldn't control my laughter.