Part 3: world history with professor Eclair

"Nice to meet you too too! What class do you have first?" Raspberry asked enthusiastically.
Black raisin blushed more, "Um, world history." She said quietly.
"What a coincidence, same! But I never see you there though."
"Oh, uh, I'm there. I just sit in the back, I don't like drawing attention to myself."
Raspberry smiled, "It'll be okay, let's go together." She said taking Black raisins hand and guides her to the lair of professor Eclair.

"Now I we discussed last time, most artists back during renaissance, most 18th an 19th century artists used a variety of mediums to express themselves." He said while writing a few example on the chalkboard.
"For example, Da Vinci used painting and canvas, Mozart used music. Now here's your assignment. You will pair up in groups of two, find an artistic medium, and express yourself with it, oh before I forget make sure each one of you are included in it. This will be due next week Friday so I wish you good luck." Students began to pair up, Raspberry looked back to the back of the class and saw Black raisin sitting in the back.
"Black raisin did you want to pair up?" She asked.
Black raisin looked up surprised, "with me?" Raspberry nodded.
"I guess we could."
Raspberry smiled, "cool! What did you have in mind?"
Black raisin thought for a bit.
When she was a child, she would play with a video camera and video tape herself and her parents.
She teared up a bit at that memory.
"Are you ok Black raisin?" Raspberry said concern flooding her eyes again.
"Video, we can make a video to express ourselves." She said finally.
"Ah, great idea! Too bad we don't have a camera though."
"Oh don't worry about that, I have one at at home, and btw you can just call me Ray if you like."
Raspberry beamed at this, "in that case you can call me Rasp."
"Cool, let's go."
Black raisin and Raspberry grabbed their bags and headed to Black raisin home.
"Whoa, you live here?!" Raspberry was in awe.
Is was a swanky vanilla colored house.
"I half expected that you lived in apartment." Laughed Raspberry.
Black raisin chuckled, "sorry to disappoint princess, I technically live here with the school's doctor and his wife."
She got out keys and unlocked the door.
Inside, there was a white haired boy with an emo boy making out on the couch.
"Clover! What did I say about make outs in public?!"
The pair got off the couch, "oh! Hey Ray! Didn't know you came back early."
Black raisin sighed heavily.
"Rasp, this Clover and his boyfriend Licorice. He's my...um...brother I suppose."
Clover walked over hugged her from behind.
"Relax Ray, what did dad say about you allowed to call us family?"
Black raisin groaned, "where's Custard?"
"Moms picking him up."
"Of course, where do we keep the point and shoot cameras?" She asked.
"My room." He said.
"Show me."
"Ok, but don't touch my stuff please!"
They went upstairs.
Raspberry felt awkward, but Licorice felt even more awkward. Being caught by your boyfriends sister was awkward.
"What chu in for?" He asked.
"Oh, um, I'm doing an assignment with Ray."
He grunted.
Clover and Black raisin came down with a point and shoot camera.
"This is a good camera for you two to use, it's just a simple point and shoot." Clover said grinning.
"Ugh, why is your room such a clean and pigsty at the same time?"
"Not a pigsty Ray, it's called a way of life."
"Hey I gotta get home Poise is getting pissy right now, see you later babe." Licorice says kissing Clover's cheek.
"Bye!" Clover yelled as Licorice left.
"Let's go Rasp, we can get started right now if ya want."
Raspberry smiled, "sure let's go."
They head upstairs and turned on the camera.