Jemma was in the lab by herself, working on something that could change lives as Daisy walked in

Jemma was in the lab by herself, working on something that could change lives as Daisy walked in. She saw her friend working and walked over to her with a smile. Jemma looked up at her and smiled in greeting and Daisy returned it. "Hey! What are you doing?" Daisy asked as Jemma showed her some outfit designs she was doing, "I am working on some new costume designs for you and thinking of making some for the team." Daisy looked interested, "Really? Need any help?" Jemma looked at her with excitement on her face at her friend wanting to help. Daisy has always helped her with everything that she wanted to do, with disagreements here and there, but it made her smile and happy that she will help her. "Really?" Jemma asks and Daisy nodded, "Yeah! Jemma, we need all the protection that we can get. I mean, we are SHIELD, we can't just go in the field and have nothing that can help us if we are injured or something. I will help you." Daisy pulled her into a hug making the British agent smile and return it. Jemma pulled away and began to explain everything that she wants to do with the suits for everyone. Henry then ran in and towards Jemma making her catch him and hold him in her arms. Daisy looked at the two together and began to imagine Spencer and Jemma with kids. "Have you thought about you and Reid with kids?" Daisy asks as Jemma placed Henry back down and smiled nervously at her. She moved a strand of hair behind her ear and played with Henry's hair. He was leaning against her and his head was on her stomach, so it was easy for her to play with his hair. "I have thought about it and I want to have kids but I don't know about Spencer." Jemma tells her then the two girls jumped when they heard a voice, "He does." Jemma and Daisy turned their heads to see David standing there. He made his way over to the two girls with a smile. He was glad the genius was getting married and couldn't wait for the whole family thing to start. "I may not be the most informed about the team but I know Reid wants kids. Aaron had told me that for a while, Reid had this effect on children and pets so it made him not want them. However, as time went by, he's begun to want kids and I think he wants to have them with you." David informs them and pointed to Jemma. She looked at him curiously, "Really?" David smiled and nodded, "Yes. I am happy he chose to be with a woman like you, instead of the very few women that have came his way. I hope everything goes well for the two of you." Jemma smiled, "Thank you!" David walked over and kissed both hers and Daisy's cheeks before walking away. Daisy was confused by the action but guessed it was an Italian thing, while Jemma just smiled before they got back to work. Aaron then walked into the room making the two become aware of his presence. "Hello Hotch! What can we do for you?" Daisy asks and he responded with sternness, "We got a case! You two are coming!" Jemma immediately cleaned up and all three of them made their way to the main center. Aaron walked over to Melinda and kissed her head as she was whispering to Jack. Derek walked over to Daisy and kissed her cheek making her giggle. Spencer walked over to Jemma and grabbed her hand to hold. "What's the case?" Spencer asked and JJ began to explain what their mission is, "Three men were murdered in a alleyway with shot wounds all over the chest area in Chicago. The morgue says they've found what they could to help, but they'll still let us go see the bodies." Leopold frowned when he realized where they were going. He pointed to Derek, "Chicago? Isn't that where Morgan is from?" Derek looked at him confused on how he remembered but then thought he was like Spencer with an eidetic memory. "It is. I wonder, who was shot?" Derek asks JJ as she handed him the file and he opened it only to frown. Daisy looked at the file and saw what he was looking at. It was the three guys they met before they went to see Fran and Derek's sisters. "They died?" Daisy asks in disbelief as Derek gestured between him and the girl next to him, "Yeah! We saw them before we went to my mom's!" JJ smiled sympathetically at the two and explained it to them, "Police says they went missing for a week and then a elderly woman found them in the alley, dead." Aaron looked at everyone sternly, "Let's go to Chicago." Melinda placed Jack down and Aaron lead her to the quinjet that they were going to use. Everyone else left except Derek and Daisy. Derek looked upset and Daisy didn't want to leave him all alone at this moment. She placed a hand on his shoulder and laid her head on it, making him smile lightly and placed his hand on top. "We'll figure out who did this, Der. You just got to believe that we can do it." Daisy told him as he sighed, "I know." It was silent for a minute as Derek thought about what she said. He smirked when he remembered a certain part of what she said. "Der?" Derek asked as she gestured to him, "It's a nickname. Make one up for me." Derek began to think about how to make her name a nickname. He then thought about one and smiled at her, "Dj." Daisy made a face, "Why that?" Derek gestured to her, "Daisy Johnson, Dj." Daisy smiled and kissed his cheek before standing up. She held her hand out to him and he took it, pulling him up.