Chapter three - YouTube

It's been two months since Tommy's first stream on the DreamSMP, and in that small period of time he's made a bunch of new friends. After pestering Mark for many, many days to make his first YouTube video, today was the day he was finally doing it.

 The two brothers were sitting around Mark's computer brainstorming what it could be about. "How about bed wars?" Tommy suggested. 

Mark shook his head.

 "Speedrun?"

 "Maybe.." 

"Oh! Skywars?"

 "Hmm, okay."

 "Do you want me to be in the video?" 

"I think I'll be fine, but thanks." Tommy smiled as he got up and left, closing the door behind him to do who knows what.

 "Right..." Mark began, talking to himself. He was a few minutes into the recording and was feeling fairly confident.

"I am good at doing those block clutches, I must say." Not even one minute passed as he went to do another and failed. Mark finally managed to kill someone, only to be killed himself straight after.

"I hate this game, I hate this game. Oh my god" He said between laughter. 

"I'm going insane." He kept repeating throughout the recording. Finally, he managed to get another kill.

"That's right I'm so good at this game," He began celebrating.. 

"AAAA! NO-" Only to be killed straight after yet again. 

"He says that he's thirteen and like honestly, a thirteen year old would do that. I'm looking at you TommyInnit, AH-" Cutting himself off as he fell into the void. Mark mentioned his brother, hoping people would brush it off as friendly banter. 

"I have a headache, I have a headache from screaming too loud," Honestly he was surprised no one came upstairs to complain.

 "I repeat myself, I repeat myself a ton. I'm a gamer, AH-" Again, he was killed. Mark decided now was a good time to say the outro and finish up. He had been recording for just over an hour, but planned to edit it down to only four minutes.

He went to go to Tommy's room, hoping they could hang out. But as he was about to enter, Tommy shouted he was streaming. He turned back around and headed for the stairs, knowing Ma would be home shortly. 

It was around lunchtime, 12:07 PM to be exact, so he decided to head to Tesco's to get a meal deal. Mark messaged Tommy saying he was going to the shops to buy lunch, he wasn't expecting a reply but still received a thumbs up in response.

 After pulling on his coat he remembered to grab his keys, not wanting a repeat of last time, put his earphones in and left. It was a fairly peaceful walk, but when he got to Tesco the shelves looked like a plague of locusts had been through.

 Mark quickly grabbed what Tommy asked for, his lunch included, and headed for the self checkout knowing full well talking to the cashier would be painfully awkward. With music still playing in his ears, Mark scanned the food including a carrier bag he grabbed.

After he paid, he shoved everything in the bag with not much grace and swiftly left the shop. He bobbed his head to the music as turned into his street, now begging to shiver from the cold. But as he arrived near his house, he saw Ma's car in the driveway so he decided to pick up his pace. 

He unlocked the front door and could hear people talking in the kitchen so he headed over there. As he entered the room, he noticed Tommy sitting on the counter talking to Ma. He walked over and gave her a hug. 

"Hey Ma. Oh, Tommy, are you done with your stream?" He nodded, Mark pulled his lunch out of the bag. 

"Here, they didn't have the drink you wanted. Sorry." 

"It's fine, do you wanna go watch TV or something?"

 "Sure." The two brothers went into the lounge, deciding on the way to watch The Amazing Spider-Man. 

——————————————————

A/N

666 words