I dont wanna post this

Start from the beginning

"hhrgh." they looked at the others for a second. "I guess one night should be fine. I'll just fly home tomorrow."

"GREAT!" mango said while grabbing their arm and leading them towards the ship. "let's go then!"

the sun quickly began to set as they sailed off. once the moon had fully risen, mango and lilac threw out an ankor in the water to keep the ship in one spot until the morning.
they all bid each other their goodnights and headed off to their rooms. except for ananas. they stared off into the water, looking at the moonlight gently ripple off the waves. this moment reminded them of two people they knew, moonlight and sea fairy.

walking around the deck, pacing back and forth, it made some creaking noises.
that one wasn't the deck.
lilac cookie came out of his room and stared blankly at ananas. "what are you doing?" he said in his usual monotone voice.

"can't sleep. homesick."

"you can leave, if you'd like."

"nono, mango wants me to stay. he would probably be upset if he woke up to me gone." they paused for a second before looking back out into the water. "we're too far away, anyways. I'd be even more tired if I headed back now."

lilac gave a 'hm' in reply. "do you even have anywhere to sleep?" ananas shook their head in reply. "you can share my bed, if you'd like. but just until the morning. my room's over here."

lilac led them into their room and closed the door behind them. "goodnight." lilac said as he walked over to the bed and lied down on it.

ananas stared at the bed for a second before walking over to it and adjusting themselves into the bed. it was a strange feeling compared to their bed at home.

lilacs nose scrunched in disgust as he got a whiff of his lilac aroma mixing with a pineapple aroma. "ugh, this smell-" he rolled over to the other side to see ananas staring at him. "..-s awful. are dragons nocturnal?" ananas nodded in reply. "hm. I know some information about dragons, but not alot." he said as he layed on his back and put both his arms underneath his head. "is there any other dragons that you know?"

ananas stayed quiet for a second before answering. "uh.. so theres pitaya, as usual, couldn't forget them. lotus, lychee, ivory, and rumors of a red velvet dragon."

"the red velvet dragon?" lilac pushed himself up. "I've fought that thing many times. very hard, you are most likely to surrender. but at least I did SOME damage."

"hmm. so it is real. I've never seen it in person before."

they both stared up at the ceiling before lilac broke the silence.
"what do you want to do?"

"well, there is something. if you're okay with it."

"sure." lilac shrugged, making them grin.

ananas climbed halfway on top of lilac and trailed their hands down to his pants, tugging and tearing at them. lilacs eyes widened and his face was already a deep red. ananas tore off his pants and threw them across the room then tore off his boxers with a single tear, lilac blushed even more and ananas stood up from pinning him down to take off their metal suit and throwing it to the ground. lilacs eyes widened quickly as he made eye contact with their already erect hemipenis.

"oh." he said in a surprised tone.

"didnt expect me to have two, eh? usual dragon stuff." they climbed back on top of lilac, breathing heavily onto him, sending a shiver down his spine. they grabbed lilacs legs and threw them over their shoulder, aligning their hemipenis with him and then thrusting harshly into him, making lilac let out a whine.

they began to thrust in and out, the spikes on their, only one inserted, hemipenis rubbed harshly against the inside of lilac.

"hhgh.. hgh.. fuck.." lilac panted, whimpering in pain. he wrapped his arms around their back and gripped onto their hair tightly

they began clawing and tearing at lilac as they grabbed ahold of him to keep him from moving underneath. there was now a few claw Mark's on him, just normal scratches and a few that drew blood. they began thrusting even faster that the bed started to make a creaking noise, lilac was worried that someone would hear it and see what's going on.

"p-please.." lilac choked out, his eyes were teary. he grabbed a tiger grip onto their hair as he came. he let go of the grip once he came, but was embarrassed. ananas was still thrusting deeply into him, making feral panting and growling noises.

out of nowhere, ananas let out a mix of a growl and a roar. lilac was shocked by this and gasped, before that gasp turned back into a moan. lilac suddenly felt something warm inside him, he looked to see ananas pulling out of him, wiping away the drool from their mouth as they began panting heavily.

"heh. impressive, actually." lilac chuckled before propping himself up a little bit.

"we're not even done. we just started." they grinned, climbing onto the bed and pinning down lilac once more. they dragged their claw across his chest, causing him to wince and gasp in pain. suddenly there was a wet like sensation. he looked down to see ananas licking the blood clean from his chest. their harsh tongue scraped along the cut, making it bleed slightly more.

lilac stared in shock. he didnt know what to do. should he moan? should he tell them to stop?

they grabbed his jaw harshly before pulling in for a kiss. they slithered their tounge into his mouth and the iron taste immediately filled lilacs mouth.

they pulled away from lilac, panting. there was a string of saliva from when they pulled away. "perhaps we could finish this later." they said, getting off of lilac and tucking themselves into the bed. "wake me if you need anything, mkay?"

lilac stared for a second "..yes. of course." he stretched before covering himself in the blanket. "good night. hopefully the others dont find out about this."

ananas chuckled for a second before nuzzling into the pillow, letting out a purr. they closed their eyes and quickly fell asleep, lilac fell asleep after eventually too.

oh lord Im going to kms /lh