Chapter 18

"Wow.. What a beautiful scenery." Zevan said with a grin on his face as he looked towards your butt.

"Damn you pervert!!" You screamed as you threw Zevan out of your window.

- Time skip that brings you to the principal's office room -

Now, you are already at the front door of the principal's office, before entering you knock on the door and wait for instructions from the principal to let you in.

Once you get instructions from the principal to enter, you turn the doorknob and enter the room. When you're inside, you are greeted with a smile from the principal and Ethan along with Enzo who is sitting on a couch.

"My beautiful daughter, let's sit next to your father since we haven't met in a long time." Ethan said with a soft look on his face as he patted the empty space beside him.

You were a little shocked when you heard Ethan call you his daughter but you soon realized that he was just in disguise.

"Dad, you know it's only a few weeks after I left home." You said with a small laugh when you see Ethan's slightly shocked and overwhelmed face?

"For me it's been a long time." Ethan said as he poured the tea into the cup for you.

When you want to sit next to Ethan you are stopped by Enzo's voice telling the principal who is sitting in front of them to leave his office room because he and Ethan want to discuss something important with you.

The principal nodded his head and left the room leaving the three of you inside. After the principal leaves, Enzo invites you to sit in front of where the principal was sitting, before he snapped his fingers and made a soundproof barrier throughout the room so that outsiders would not eavesdrop on what they were talking about.

You accept the invitation from Enzo and sit in front of them which cause Enzo to received an unpleasant look from Ethan.

"Your Majesty, I am glad you are fine after what happened to you yesterday." Enzo said as he stood up from his seat and kissed the base of your knuckle.

"After hearing what the principal said about yesterday's incident I almost strangled him for not putting your safety first." Ethan said as he sipped his tea.

You just laugh awkwardly and thank them for the concern they have for you. In the blink of an eye, your face turns to serious because you know they came here not just to visit you unless something bad happened in your palace.

"Since the two of you are here , something must be happening in the palace. Right?" You said in a serious tone while looking at them with your arms crossed.

"That's right, Your Majesty. Ever since we started making Chris our new slav- I mean our new member, Chris's father has declared a war for us as revenge for his son's death." Enzo said with a smile on his face.

"Revenge for Chris's death?" You said with a frown on your face.

"Unbeknownst to us, Chris has lied to his father that he had died while fighting you, Your Majesty." Said Ethan as he placed his cup of tea on the coffee table and looked at you.

"With the help of his trusted soldiers, Chris manages to trick his father that he has died. He used the most valuable thing for him which was a letter showing the location of the greatest treasure in the whole kingdom that his mother had hidden." Ethan said again as he handed you a chocolate chip cookie which you gladly took and ate.

"He was confident that at the expense of the letter, he would be able to convince his father that he was dead since the letter is something that no one will just let go of. " Enzo said as he took the kiseru from his sleeve and smoked it.

"What's more interesting is what Chris has told us, to be honest his father had no intention of taking revenge on him but he just wanted to raise his name and take over our castle." Ethan said as he handed you the tea he had poured.

While listening, you eat and drink what Ethan has prepared for you. Seeing yourself focused on listening to them while eating, Ethan couldn't help but smile at the sight of your lips getting dirty with traces of biscuit crumbs. Enzo was a little surprised to see Ethan suddenly get up from his seat and kneel in front of you while taking out his handkerchief to wipe the dirt on your lips.

You thank Ethan which he just replies with a soft smile before he returns to his seat and picks up his cup of tea on the coffee table.

"I can't believe what he said when told that his father wanted to kill and hang your body in the main center of his kingdom as an exhibition for his people to see how strong he is in fighting the gods and demons." After Ethan said it with a very angry look on his face, the cup in his hand broke from being gripped too tightly.

You don't know why, instead of feeling worried when hearing the news, you feel so excited that your body trembles. Since Ethan and Enzo don't know how you feel right now they think you're so angry that your body is shaking. When they try to calm you down they are shocked when you put your palms to your face and look at them with crazy eyes and a very wide smile on your face.

"What an arrogant person he is. He has impressed me with his courage and stupidity. Tell him that I will gladly accept his request and also tell him not to worry about fighting us if we're going to make him bored, because this time we don't have to restrain ourselves like before." You said while holding back your evil laughter that wanted to come out of your mouth.

"Yes, Your Majesty." Ethan and Enzo said simultaneously with their bodies kneeling in front of you.

"I can't wait for the two of us meet, my new toy." You said with a sadistic smile.

End of Chapter 18