(smut)tease!!~JESSE x MALE reader

Warning : jealouse s*x.
Plot : You and jesse , are both boyfriends, and you playfully flirt with his friend robaire , but jesse gets jealous.
By:SxgarSkxllz

_____________________________________

A (h/c) and a brown head were sitting together at the studio ' lunch hall .

  The (h/c) was y / n And the brown hare was robaire  . 

" Soo , robaire , I was wondering if I could come to your house after school and we could .. study , if you know what I mean ~ " y / n playfully flirted to the said brown head .

"I'd love to , but you know my dad's a boss, right y / n ?" Robaire replied back, conversing in the role play.  " Yes , I perfectly know that . But , I like
7 taking risks , you know that , don't you ?  ~ " y / n responded .

The reason why they were both doing this , is because y / n was trying to tile up his boyfriend , jesse.

And he asked his dear friend robaire to help out . And robaire , being the good friend  that he is , agreed to help out. From the corner of y / ns ' eye , he could spot jesse in the corner , giving y / na dangerous glare , that seemed to say ' if you keep up , I'm going to  kill you ' . Y / n just ignored jesss , and continued ' flirting ' with robaire. Y / n then got a brilliant idea " I'm going to go to the toilet , ok robaire?  " Ok y / n " roabire replied , knowing as well as y / n what he was up to.

Y / n then went to the bathroom , spotting a certain blonde haired male .

(Smut, you little hornys).

"Oh hi, jesse ~" y/n said causally, but slightly seductively at the same time.  Jesse didn't reply , instead he just grabbed y / ns ' wrist pretty harshly , and dragged him into a stall .

Jesse then sat down on a closed toilet lid, and forced y/n onto his lap.  "You fucking tease" jesse stated, placing his forehead against y/ns' head, their noses touching each others and their lips mere centimetres apart.  Before y/n could reply with a snarky comeback , jessd smashed his lips onto y/ns', causing y/n to jolt slightly in surprise.

  Jesse hand that was resting on y / ns ' waist , traveled down towards the submissive boy butt , giving it a slight squeeze. This caused the (h/c) to let out a gasp in surprise , which let jesse dive his tongue into y / ns ' mouth .

Both of their tongues fighting for dominance, jesse winning, and so he traveled his tongue around in y/ns' mouth, causing the smaller boy to let out moans, which were muffled by jesses' mouth.  Jesse then glanced at the clock , his red eyes widening slightly , lunch was almost over .
Jesse quickly slipped y / ns ' pants and boxers down , just enough so his ass would be on display for theblonde blue'orbs . jessd then yanked down his own trousers and boxers, just enough for his member to spring free. 

Jessd then shoved his cock into y/ns' ass, causing the submissive boy to moan out in pleasure. They have been intimate before , so it didn't hurt the (h/c ) , the submissive boy was used to jesse' cock .  Sure , his cock wasn't the biggest , but it was enough .  " j - jesse~ Ngh ~ ...... f - fuck ~ ..... " y / n whimpered out in submission . Y/n put his arms around jessd ' neck , bringing the yellow haired boy into a heated make out session.  Y/ns ' hands wondered through jesse ' wild, blond
" Y / n ~ ...... I - I'm .... c - close ~ ...... " jesse managed to grunt out to his boyfriend .  " T - then .... Nah ~ J - just ..... c - cum .... ~ " y / n replied , slightly shaking .  Jesse then burst , his seed filling up y / ns ' ass , which was very pleasurable for the said male .   Y/n then came , his cum covering his abdomen and jesses' abdomen.

Both boys were panting heavily , trying to regain their breaths and go back to reality .  " Next time you flirt with another boy , I'm gonna punish you so much , that you won't be able to walk for an entire month "jesse threatened, even though it didn't sound like a threat to the (h/c).

Jesse then latched his mouth onto y / ns ' neck , biting it .  When he unlatched his mouth from y/ns' neck , he walked out of the stall.  Y/n looked at the mirror that was outside the stall , and saw that jesse left a hickey .  Y/n was about to do something about it , but he then heard the bell signaling that lunch ended .

Bonus

At the end of the day, robaire bumped into y/n , he then saw that a hickey was left on his neck.  Robaire then sneakily took a picture, zooming into the hickey, but making sure to keep y/ns' face in it.

" I'm soo gonna use this as blackmail"

robaire said to himself , grinning evilly .