(realll smut) Teacher's pet ~ JESSE x reader

Warning : smut
By:coolkidbozo12

Warning : smutBy:coolkidbozo12

Teacher x student

______________________________________

You're already at your 3rd year of high school , a graduating student .  You thought it would be a breeze , just like when you were a 2nd year .  But , when your new teacher came in , most of the students faced hell .  That new teacher was named jesse.

At the age of 21 , he sure was strict and most of the times , sarcastic , even to his students .  Some of the students hated him .  The girls from your school has had their heart swayed by his looks .

The others had already confessed their love to him .  Some admired him from afar .  Most of the times , he had this scowl on his face that made you curious as to why he always made a face like that .  Currently, you were on top of the class and no one could keep up with your intelligence.  But , your new teacher has been giving you a hard time.  He has given everybody projects that were almost impossible to do .  You tried your hardest to keep up. 

Your classmates and the people from the other years admired you.  They admired you since you were a responsible person and a beauty.  Even though, you didn't show that much expression, they thought that you were cooler like that.

Jesse wasn't having it though.  He saw everybody else's expressions but not yours.  He wanted to break your mask and see what kind of face you'd make.  Luckily, he had finished checking your test and you needed 1 more point to pass his test.  He had set a bar to know how many points you needed to pass.  84 out of 100. You needed 85 points to 51 pass his test. ( im not good at math)

And he had this crazy and not-so-good idea to break your mask.  A smirk had appeared on his lips.  He thought of different ways to make your expressions change before him.  But the ideas weren't pure ones.  In fact, the ideas he was having were completely lewd and dirty ones . 

Certainly , this was a first time that he had these kinds of thoughts to somebody .  As seconds pass by , he was getting more turned on .  “Agh, this is bad.” he said to himself as a small bulge started to form in his pants.  He lowly chuckled .  He then stared your paper and a small grin tugged on his lips .  He can't wait to see you change your expression .

●●●●

It was time to go home but you were suddenly called out to the teachers .  For the first time in your life , you felt nervous- being called out to the faculty .  You waited right by the door , not wanting to disturb the teachers inside .  The door suddenly opened and some of the teachers were going somewhere .

You were about to ask them if it's okay to go inside but it looked like they were busy.  Fortunately , one of the teachers noticed you , and gave you a smile .  She asked you why you were standing of the faculty door .