Home Sweet Home (2)

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile...

3rd Person's POV

The doctor went out of his office and came back to Bendy's "patient room". He brought a strange thick collar made with steel, it also has a glowing red dot. Felix doesn't seem to like this idea but it's the best option out of the rest that the doctor gave him.

"Now all we need to do is to put this on your friend, then you two can go to your home" The doctor said with a smile while Felix tried to not look so annoyed. When the doctor was about to open the door to Bendy's bedroom, suddenly a huge goopy hand with sharp claws appeared, scaring both the doctor and Felix.

The goopy hand then retrieve itself to it's owner, which is none other than the ink monster. "Ah i g-guess your s-son is awake.." The doctor immediately lock back the door to Bendy's cag- I mean bed. "That's not my son... At least not in the moment. What we're seeing is a different individual" Felix sighed. Seeing Bendy like this makes him sad and worried, last time luck was by his side and the termination was cancelled...

But would that kind of luck happen again?

"I was hoping he would still be asleep, that would make this collar attachment easier"

"Give me the collar, I will put it on him"

"No! That's too dangerous! Even if you're experienced in handling these creatures, we are not going to take any risk of facing it with bare hands"

"Then what is your idea, doctor?"

"We're going to make him fall asleep again, it's the safest way"

"... Alright"

.
.
.
.
.

Bendy's POV

I woke up in a strange place, it's kinda dark here and there's ink all over the place. I got up from the cold wooden floor and walked around the area, i already faced the creature that's been bothering me and I'm sure this is just another place in my dreams.

So Nothing can harm me.. Right?

I stopped for a moment to look at the walls filled with posters about.. Me?? There's some with different people that I knew too, could this be a place inspired by my memories?

It all seems familiar to me, but I never went to this place until now. So where did I see this before?

There's so many questions on my mind that I didn't realize that ink monster showed up. I turn my head to him with a confused look, maybe he knows where this is.

"Hey uh.. Have you visited this place before? Because I have never seen this place but..somehow I feel like I've been here often"

Ỳ̶̗e̴̘̞͆̾̽s̶̯̬̹͋,̴̙̔͗̚ ̸̫̐̈I̵̖̝͚̓́͗'̸͚̰̓v̷̛̦̼̇̓ę̴͓̠̊ ̸͖̆s̷̩͒͘p̶̱̰͓͂e̷̡͂n̷̼̆d̵̝͎̠́̍̊ ̶̤͈͉̀̊a̵͔̿͒̀l̴̲̣̈͜l̸̼̘͕̃͘ ̶͚̬͛̀̆o̴̺̎̄̂f̸̡̭̀̉ ̴̟̥̻̐͌͝m̷̡̫͈̔y̷̗͂̏͜ ̵̰͉̦͊͊̋l̸̼̏͠ĩ̵̖͙͖f̵̟̀́͂ȩ̴͝ ̵̡̤̲̃͆ǐ̵̜̓ń̴̡̹̘̉ ̷̩̟͖̊͐̊t̸̯̼̽̑̐ͅh̶̰̙͎͋ǐ̶̛̙͎̚s̵̗̞̩̒ ̸̨̲͙͊̆͝c̴̟̓a̷̛͖̼͗͜g̵̟͖̝͠ę̶͇̰̆͐͑ ̷̛̱͓o̴̼͗̓̇f̴̡̙̃̋ͅ ̴͉̫̖͝n̶̡̆̒ḯ̷͕͍͌g̸̢̦̞̏ḧ̵̠́͜t̸̬̒͜m̵̟͎̺̕ā̸̩̈r̸̛̭͍̋͠é̶̟͉͈̕š̴̠̹.̸̡̠̀.̴̩̥͇̍̀̒.̶̙̗̳́ ̶̦̝̅͛I̷͈̾͜ ̷̳̎̚n̵̳̆̈é̷̠̗̪v̶̲͚̈́e̸͕͉͙͗̿̃r̷̟͕̆̾̚ ̷̭͉̍͗̈́g̸̻͕̮̈̕̕o̷̡͉̎͒̑ ̵͉̞̐̇̊ö̸̰̠́̊͑ǘ̷͔͍́t̵̮̩̤̀͒ ̶̡̬̗͋ṳ̵̧̧͗̑̅ǹ̶̘̻͠t̶̺͍̺͛̊í̶̫̯ͅl̶̛̫ ̵̰̮͒Ḯ̶̤̑ ̷̰͔͖͑̐̾k̸̢̥̈n̷͕͇͋e̶̗̩̖̐̂́w̶̦͇̬̉̀ ̵͍̃y̶̗̏õ̵̲̯̱̓u̵̺͛̒͝