She walk towards me as the two maknaes stops and looks back at us.

"Unnie?" They called, Jennie's eyes left mine and beams a smile to the maknaes.

"I'm about to use the restroom too" she shyly smiles and walk right beside me.

"Oh, is this a restroom hangout? C'mon let's get inside, Adiel will look for his mom anytime seconds" Lisa jokes as we enter the restroom.

"We'll talk later Soo" Jennie mumbled as she enters one of the cubicle. While I stood there in stiff, staring at my figure reflecting on the mirror.

"You are fine Jisoo" I whispered to myself and leaned down to wash my face up using the cold water.

Soon the girls are done doing their business as we all went out the said room. We walk in silence, should I say the both of us walk in silence since the two maknaes keeps talking to each other's about some stuffs.

Jennie and I is walking behind them. "You sure okay?" She suddenly ask.

"I..I'm good" I stuttered, she frowns, she tried to say something but chose to not as we enter Adiel's room.

The eyes fell on us when we went inside. Taehyung's eyes met mine. He smiled as he waves Adiel's hand that he was holding.

"Mom!" Adiel who seems okay and recharged for his energy beams out a huge smile.

"Baby" I walk to him and greets him with a warm hug. "How are you feeling? Are you okay now?" I ask him with a worried eyes.

"I'm just a little bit drowsy mom-"

"Should we call the doctor?" I says which made my son giggles

"I'm totally fine mom, don't worry I'm strong" he said and hugs me back. "I can totally run now if not this IV is attached on me" he even jokes.

"Adi." I called him with a look

"I'm good mom, I promise" he softly mumbled as he kissed my cheek.

"I was so worried, love". I truthfully said

"I'm sorry mom" Adiel sigh and nuzzles on my chest. Taehyung who's just staring at us with a smile joins the hug too.

"I love you both" he mumbled as we stayed in a warm hug not minding everyone inside with us.

------------

An hour after our parents and some friends bid their goodbyes, leaving us inside the room. Taehyung who never leaves Adiel's side to keep him awake so he can take the medicine in a minute that the nurse will give soon.

"Rei and I will get married in the future Dad, I'm sure of that" he proudly says to his father as Taehyung messes our son's hair while chuckling.

"Sure kiddo, sure. I'm sure Rei will be a great daughter in-law in the future. " Taehyung smiles at our child.

"Ask Rei too, if she wants that idea" I butt in with a teasing smile.

"Mom" Adiel as expected whined "She is, I already proposed to her" he said

"Have you wait for the answer?" I raised an eyebrow in a playful way

"She said yes already" he proudly says

Taehyung and I giggles, "Then it's settled Rei will be a Kim in the future" I said as Adiel blushes.

"Rei Amanda Kim" Our son dreamily says "Sounds likes an angel's name" he smiles

Taehyung smiles, as he reached for my hand. "Adiel seems like to build his own family already, should we gave him a sibling so we can have a new baby?" He playfully says.

I rolled my eyes for his lame excuse, while Adiel cover his mouth to less hear his giggles. "You're going to sleep on the couch tonight, Kim" I says to him

Taehyung's eyes widen "Y-yah" he bewildered "I'm just saying" he reasoned out. "Oh c'mon you can't do this to me" he said when he noticed my expression doesn't change.

"I can and no kisses for Taehyung tonight" I smirked and kissed Adiel's forehead and went off the other side of the bed. "I'll go get some food outside " I smiled at him while Adiel teased his father, which made me smiles.

---------------

"Chu"

"Holy-"

"Tsk"

"Jen, you're still here?" I ask when Jennie's face met my eyesight the moment I turn around after I closed the door of Adiel's private room.

"Mrs. Kim commands me to pay the bills" she says as I slowly nods my head.

"Okay?" I mumbled, Mom really loves to do that things.

"And I'm still here because I have something to ask" her grumpy cat eyes glares at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I raised an eyebrow, a familiar feeling again felt against my chest.

Jennie tilts her head and grabs my hand as she pulled me a little far from Adiel's room.

"Unnie be honest with me" she said, staring to my eyes.

"Are you pregnant?"

My mouth falls agape "I'm w-what?" I asked at the same time my I barely felt my heartbeat in shockness.

"Pregnant?" She repeated, slowly this time.

"Jen wtf?" I stare at her in disbelief

"Okay okay, you seems pale, drowsy, dizzy etc. A common symptoms for a pregnant woman" she defended herself.

"I'm, I'm not Jen. Ahh" I clutches the fabric against my chest when a familiar strike of pain felt.

"Unnie!" Jennie quickly support me from falling.

*Dug....dug.....dug.......dug.......

"Jen..." I called her when I felt how my heart beats.

"Unnie are you okay?" Jennie's voice screams worries

I tried to steady my breathings that after a while I succeeded too. Gasping for air as I stayed in Jennie's arm.

"U-unnie...is this? Are y-you...." Jennie's voice trembles

"No, it can't be Jen" I shakes my head. Afraid on the possible fact.

"I'm alright" I said

*************************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!

*************************Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!

Please wait and support this new Vsoo Story!
💜