chapter 12

JISOO

Sunrise hitting my face wakes me up the next morning. The chirping and humming birds are heard outside. The trees outside that seen over the windows gaves a peaceful sight.

Sighing as I remember our very first conflict yesterday, I force myself to sat up.

Heading downstairs after I fix myself up, and make a breakfast for us.

Rubbing the back of my head as massage while I wait for the toast. The headache I felt last night seems worsen this morning.

I sighed and pick the toast and put it in the table, I cover my mouth when I coughs, sniffing as I massage my temples.

My throat felt dry at the same time sore, my body feels heavy so I decided to sat down for while. The breakfast is already done. I looked at my watch to see the time, 7 a.m

Sighing I gather myself up and drink a paracetamol and decides to check Adiel up. But just when I'm about to went out the kitchen. Taehyung and Adiel on his dad's arms met my sight.

"Good morning Mom!" Adiel beams out his brightest smile, the way his eyes disappear everytime he shows it.

"Good morning baby" I greeted back as I walk towards them and pick him from his father's arms.

"Good morning" Taehyung greets but I decided to act I didn't heard him and walk back to the dining with Adiel on my arms.

"How's your sleep?" I softly ask Adiel as I place him on the chair.

"It's good, Mom" he cheekily smiles, which anyone who see him would fall in love on how adorable and cute he is when he smiles like this.

I stop myself to kiss him because of my colds, so I rubs his cheeks and brush his hair up. I smiled at him. As he starts to dig on his food.

We eat in silence until we finished, only I and my son talks while eating while Taehyung just listened. Adiel runs to the living room to watch on the television his favorite morning show since it was Saturday today.

Leaving Taehyung and I in an awkward silence, another moment of silence filled the dining. Fidgeting with my fingers as I felt his stares, I stood up from my seat, making him to look up as our eyes unexpectedly met.

He stares at me with guilt and was about to open his mouth to say a word but I already look away and went to the sink after gathering the dishes.

I start to do the dishes when I felt his presence behind.

"Hey..." He called as he stops besides me

"Hey" I said back but didn't spare him a glance.

"Are you mad?" He ask, I stopped for a moment and sigh.

"No. Are you?" I countered back, washing the plates.

"I'm sorry" he said, sincerely. I just hummed as a response. "Talk to me" he lightly whined.

I kept my mouth shut as I wipe my hand with a towel. I again stopped when he hug me from behind.

"Soo" he called as he rested his chin over my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I've ignore you, I'm just upset because you seems comfortable with other guys and I'm afraid that one day you'll...I can't" he said

"Who said I would leave you?" I turn and  glance at him, our nose touch at the sudden contact, he looks down.

A sigh escaped from my lips and completely face him, his hand went to my waist as I stare at him.

"No one, but I feel like..." He mumbled "I'm not a perfect guy Soo and you are a perfect woman, you're a man's dream and I'm scared of that there's a lot of men around you...I just can't, I can't lose you again. I-can't...Jisoo I don't—"

"Hey, you're rambling..." My voice soften as I see him. "You are the one I love okay?" I said "I'm sorry if you feel unworthy around me, but you are not. You are enough, you are worth it. I'm sorry if you felt that way" I added

"I love you, okay...it's only you" I look at his eyes

"Be mine again Soo, I love you so much and I am very sure of it." He emotionally said, the sincerity in his eyes shown that made my heart melt.

This guy, I love him so much.

I smiled and nod my head, "Yes. Yes Taehyung" I answered him wholeheartedly.

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears. "Thank you..." He said "Thank you Jisoo, I love you. I love you so much" he emotionally added as he embrace me into a tight loving hug.

"I love you too, forever" I said, he nuzzles his face between my neck and shoulders as I wrapped my arms around him too.

"I'm so happy Hon" he whispered. His breath tickles as it brush on my bare skin, I hummed devouring the feeling of his warmth, it makes me feels recharged.

"You're so warm" suddenly his voice tones worried.

"Because I'm alive" I jokes

"Soo, you are hot" he frowns and loose the hug

"It's inborn" I added, he stares at me and checks my temperature using the back of his hand.

"You're burning" he panicked, I chuckled.

"I'm fine" I assured him, well its the truth I completely feel nothing just a headache and heaviness of my body, but it's bearable.

TAEHYUNG

I stare at her, admiringly. She smiled at me. "Let me get you some medicine." I said to her

"I already took some" she answered me with a calm and soft voice.

We stare on each other's eye, happiness and love is shown. My emotional eyes can't help as a tear from it fall.

"Maybe it's all your fault, because you let her get enough space to the fact that she really thought you doesn't care."  Jin Hyung says

"You know... sometimes two people needs to fall apart to see how much they need to fall for each other back." Namjoon Hyung said in a brotherly way

"But in our case, we drifted apart, and I'm ready to fight for her and fullfil the years I'm not on her side" with all my heart I stated, They both smiled at me and pat my back.

"We're always here no matter happens, bro"

The conversation of my two older members and I cameback on my mind.

And today is the right time to make all my wrong acts right, the girl in my dreams is back andi won't waste the chance she gave.

"Tae..." She called as another tear escaped from my eyes. I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really happy right now" I said to her, leaning on her touch. She smiled and wipe the tears away.

"Have I told you that I love you?" I ask, but before she could answer "I love you" I added.

She blushes "Actually that's already your hundredth times saying it" she joked

"I don't care" I said to her, scooting closer as my eyes landed on her lips.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask

"I have cold" she answered, as I smirked.

"I love the cold" I muttered and leaned in to claim her lips, she smiled as she playfully hit my chest between the kiss before kissing me back.

***********************
Adiel's PDA parents everyone!

Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!