Chapter 16

"Bill? What happened? Why did you send an emergency letter to me?" Arthur asked coming to his son's flat that he shares with Fleur. "What is it, Bill? Why are you not saying anything and why do you look sad?"

"Dad, calm down." Charlie helped him sit down in the chair and surprisingly Percy gave him a glass of water shocking Arthur. He didn't notice his third son when he came here. Arthur opened his mouth but couldn't speak anything and closed it. 

"Thanks." Arthur drank the glass and looked at Bill. He was worried that something happened when Bill sent the letter and rushed here in a hurry. He saw the twins sulking on either side of Bill and wondered where the other members of the family are, as they aren't here in the room. Maybe Bill is waiting for everyone to come. Also, where is Fleur? Is it related to her? Are they going to break up and Bill wants to tell them his decision? But it won't count as an emergency. Unless Fleur is pregnant with Bill's child but wants to abort it or something. But Fleur is not such a girl. There must be something else. 

"Well? I'm dying here due to curiosity." Arthur said to them. 

"Dad, how much do you love Molly?" Percy was the one to ask making Arthur look at him with wide eyes. What did he mean by that? Wait, did he call his mother by name? How dare he? He was about to reprimand him but remembered that he left the house. He called him dad though. 

"She is your mother." Arthur still said not liking the disrespect their son is showing to his mother. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be in this world. He should be thankful to his mother. Charlie snorted beside him. "What?"

"I would rather she isn't." Charlie scoffed shocking him again. 

"Can anyone explain what's going on to me?" Arthur asked and Bill finally looked him in the eye. 

"Dad, I don't know if you can take this or not. But you deserve to know the truth. I won't keep this from you and I don't want to keep it from you." Bill took a deep breath. "Ron and Ginny are not your kids."

"That's funny Bill." Arthur laughed. "But I would expect this from twins, not you." He continued to laugh but Bill didn't laugh and neither did the others. They all looked so serious and Arthur stopped laughing feeling awkward and looked at them confused. 

"Dad, Bill isn't joking. Here." Charlie placed a file in his lap. Arthur looked at the Goblin seal on the file and then at all his five sons. He felt something heavy in his chest as he looked at the file. He was afraid to open it. His hands shook as he placed them on top of the file. 

"I-I- This- You are joking, right? Please. Ron and Ginny-" "Dad, please. Just see it." Bill sighed and Arthur gulped. He opened the file with his trembling hands and his whole world stopped at the surname of his two young children. The heaviness in his heart increased and pain erupted. He clutched his heart tightly and gasped. 

"Dad?" Percy exclaimed and was the first one to react. "Quick! We need to take him to St Mungo's." 

"What's going on?" Fleur asked as she returned just now. "Arthur?" 

"We need to go now," Bill said to her. "I'll be back-"

"No, I'm coming with you." Fleur said throwing her bag away and following them to floo to the hospital. 

"What happened?" A nurse asked as soon as she saw Arthur and made them lay him on a bed. 

"Heart attack, I think." Percy explained.

"Move! Quick!" She rushed him to an emergency ward and soon healers went inside the room. The five Weasleys and Fleur were tense as they waited for the healers to come out of the ward.