Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Its been two weeks since I got reborn and today is the day I will get discharge,im really excited and nervous at the same time cause if I want to survive I need to be familiar with my surrounding and maybe build some friends.

''Flora time to go''said my mom,to be honest I got curious at first why my mom keep calling me flora turns out its my nickname.''Okay come on now''said my dad walking in the room, I got some of my looks from dad like the eyes and some of the features.Maybe I really lucky this time huh.

(Time skip)

Arriving in the house,I know I have stars in my eyes the house is big and huge I can leave the rest of my life in here and we have butler and maids to just enough to take care of the house,not to mention the butler looks young and handsome this is definitely a score.Oh and mother and father have their own obsessions my father likes collecting cars and motorbikes a typical and mom ofcourse plants and taking care of me.

''Miss this is your room,just call a maid if you need something''the butler said his name is Mizoku Arashi,''thank you mister butler''I said before entering my room, well better get some sleep before dinner and I remember father said to me that we will visit one of his favorite motorbike shop since mom will not be home tomorrow.

(Time skip) (Floris pov)

FU*K no this not what im thinking no way I know ive been reincarnated but In an anime no shit sherlock, No way!!! Tokyo revengers this has to be a joke right, so there are odds that im going to meet mikey and the others so its 6 years from the future.Its better that I dont meet any of them what if I ruin everything and I get pushed in the roof top again for being involved in business I shouldnt be in

But

Im not expecting the motorshop hes been talking about is shinichiros well maybe its not that bad right,right?

When we walk inside,the black haired boy is talking to some customers some are asking if they could do a immediate repair to their motorcycles, my dad decided to approach him while holding my hand asking if he has another new cool motorbike to sell to him.''Oh Mr. Hilterguard I didnt know youre coming today and whos this young pretty lady beside you?''he said while smiling at me ''Well this is my daughter Floris her mom is not home so I decided to take her with me, and Floris this is Shinichiro sano say hi''.I said hi to him and they start to get down on business.

While they are talking I got bored cause I dont understand a single thing there been talking so I sighed outload grabbing the attention of the two''Sweetie are you perhaps tired?''my dad ask earning a nod from me.

''My brother and sister are at the office, I should introduce you to them so you will not get bored this will take for a while'' said shinichiro smiling to me, 'hah im good really thank you sir but Id rather stay on fathers side its for the better i guess or not',''Dear you dont have any friends why not try to make one?'' I feel like a bomb drop above me, father why burn me like that you supposed to be on my side.

(Time skip)

So I wasnt expecting this Wakasa,Takeomi,Benkei are here along with mikey and emma haha this is awkward

''Mikey, emma I want you to meet Floris-san she will make a good friend''and I wave and say hi to them, Emma was about to approach me when benkei suddenly spoke ''So youre telling me that is the daughter of that motorcycle obsessed boy..''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is long and kinda crappy I will try to improve it,comment if you have any suggestion and I accept critism but dont be to harsh.

This is my first time writing a story so sorry for grammatical errors and spellings .>///<