VS Space Ex-Boyfriend

Começar do início

He dramatically closed his fist and looked at the floor, “That wench, Sweetheart...SHE IS GOING TO PAY FOR LEAVING ME!” He looked back to the four children.

“I did everything for her! I gave everything to her! EVERYTHING YA HEAR ME!?!” He yelled, “That little-! AUGHHHHH” He whipped out a laser gun and shot his own bed, leaving a burn mark on the mattress.

“Forget it! I will find Sweetheart, AND I WILL MAKE HER PAY!” He growled.

“Wow, toxic much?” Aubrey groaned, “If she doesn’t want to be with you that is it, end of the story.”

“Yeah Space Boyfriend- or would it be better to call ya, Space Ex-Boyfriend!” Kel attempted to roast him.

“Kel, do you like making our enemies mad or…?” Hero groaned as Ex-Boyfriend seemed to be even more pissed than before.

“DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM? I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE SPACE PIRATES! I CONTROL ALL THE PLANETS AND COULD FLY THROUGH THE STARS WHENEVER I PLEASE! EVEN WITH ALL OF THIS, YOU CHALLENGE ME?”

“Yes.” Kel shrugged, knowing there was going to be a battle anyway.

“KEL!” Everyone minus Omori shouted.

“So. Be. It.” Ex-Boyfriend pointed his gun at the group and fired, aiming straight at Kel. If it wasn’t for Omori being next to him and shoving him out of the way, Kel would have been hit hard.

“If you want to defy me, then perish earthly scum!” Ex-Boyfriend yelled as he began aggressively attacking the group.

Kel was still near Omori’s side as Ex-Boyfriend fired his gun at his opponents. Hero and Aubrey also were near each other, trying to protect the other from Ex-Boyfriend’s bullets.

The group only managed to get a few good hits, mainly from Kel and Omori who are closest to the space pirate.

“My rage cannot be contained, you can’t placate me!” Ex-Boyfriend yelled, proceeding to get angry.

Space Ex-Boyfriend can no longer become Happy or Sad!

Omori took out a poem and read it to himself while Kel made sure to get some hits on Ex-Boyfriend. Hero was healing Aubrey who was badly injured from one of the pirates' shots by handing her cookies, which they all still don’t know how that works.

Space Ex-Boyfriend wasn’t letting up, his attacks became more brutal over time as he got even more pissed off with the group, even letting out wails that injured their eardrums more than their bodies.

“Gah! How are you still moving!? I...I won’t let you defeat me!” Ex-Boyfriend became enraged at the fact the group was withstanding his attack.

“Guys! Remember that move we used on Pluto? We might have a chance if we use it on Space Ex-Boyfriend!” Hero shouted.

Everyone nodded in agreement as they powered up their attack. Kel threw his ball around Ex-Boyfriend before slam dunking it in his face. Aubrey went next, whacking him in the face aggressively, “THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SHOOTING ME!”

Hero ran forward and began beating Space Ex-Boyfriend in the face and slammed it into his stomach.

“OH, YOU LITTLE SH-” Ex-Boyfriend lashed out, knocking Hero backward. He pointed the gun at him and was about to fire when Omori ran up and slashed him from behind.

“ARGH, OUT OF THE WAY EARTH SCUM! LAST CHANCE!”

Space Ex-Boyfriend became furious as he turned around and kicked Omori in the gut.

“Hey! Back off!” Kel yelled as he threw his ball right into Ex-Boyfriend’s face, stunning the pirate.

Aubrey also attacked again, aiming for the pirate’s gun and knocking it out of his hands.