Part 1: vanilla cocoa

"My goodness Cocoa! Slow down or you might choke!" Laughed Raspberry.
"I don't think I can!", laughed her best friend Cocoa, "vanilla inside cocoa might be the best I've ever tasted!"
Raspberry giggles, she turns toward the cafe entrance.
"My, is that Mint Choco? And the rest of the regulars?"
Cocoa's face turned bright red as three students walked to the cafe bar for drinks.

You see, Sparkling, the owner who was such a boy charmer, made a deal with headmaster. Basically he could open a bar/cafe, but ONLY students were aloud.
Sparkling a his group were dubbed "the juice bar regulars", that consisted of himself, Mint choco, Vampire, and Herb. Cocoa has a crush on Mint choco, she would always stand outside the orchestra room to listen when he played his violin. Vampire was the head of the D&D club and a bit of a drinker. Now Herb was a different story, you see his boyfriend is Sparkling and he only joined because his sweet and caring boyfriend knows how to make herbal tea.

Raspberry turned to her friend, "aren't you gonna go talk to him it's already obvious he likes you back?"
Cocoa's face turned even more red, "I don't know!" She she said covering her face in her hands, "he just so confident and handsome, I don't know if I'll ever be good enough for him!"
That's when Mint turned to the girls to walk towards them.
"Hello Cocoa, Raspberry", he greeted with a million dollar smile.
"H-h-hello Mint", Cocoa stuttered out, her face now turned into dark red like Raspberries hair.
Raspberry tucked a piece of her red hair behind her ear.
"Hello Mint is there something we could do for you?"
He turned to Cocoa, "Cocoa..could I have your number?" He asked.
Cocoa froze, "s-s-sure! Of course!"
She gave him her number.
"Perfect, now that I'm talking to you could I possibly take you to the Jampie diner?"
Cocoa looked shocked, but recollected herself.
"Yes, yes of course! I'd love to go with you."
He smiled, "great! Could I walk you to class then?"
Cocoa squealed silently, "sure you can."
He took her hand and led her out.
Raspberry was pleased with herself, her best friend got the boy of her dreams.
So why?
Why am I so sad still?