He tried to have sex with me in the morning, but I slipped away from him and ran to work.

My phone showed 8 pm.

I sighed as I started to pack up. As I was done, the bodyguard took my stuff and helped me close the shop. I do feel embarrassed as she did my work, but she doesn't listen to my protests at all, so I give in.

We both got in the car and we got home, I was relived to not see his car, I quickly got down, thanked her for today and made my way inside.

I wished Amy and she greeted me with a smile.

"How was your day?"

"It was hectic"

"Awww! Here, have some ramen that I made"

I squealed as I started to eat it.

After finishing it, I thanked her and I made it to the bedroom to change into comfortable clothing.

My pussy still felt like it buzzed of the vibrator, I clenched myself and I closed my eyes.

It is so confusing, I wanna hate him and be mad at him, yet his dick is what I love.

He is so thick and... I shook my head.

'What the fuck was I even thinking? I should be ashamed of myself'

I gulped as I quickly changed and I walked out, I looked at the time and it was 9pm. I made myself cozy on the bed and I started to work on some orders on my laptop.

I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't hear the door open. I was just about to finish when my laptop was snatched away from me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

He said nothing. He just kept the laptop aside gently and flopped on me.

He spread my legs and kept his head between my breasts and hugged me.

I felt him relies a deep breath.

"Phoenix..."

"Not now Sugar, I've had a bad day, I just need to feel you, you can start being angry at me from tomorrow"

And I shut up.

I looked down, and he smelled good.

I started to massage his hair and he visibly relaxed on me.

He snuggled himself in me more.

In the beginning, I felt a bit suffocated as this huge guy was on me, but then I got used to it after some time.

I switched off the lights and continued to run my fingers through his soft hair.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked softly.

He didn't reply and that's when I realized, he was asleep.

I never thought I would see him like him, but then he was a human too, and being tired and seeking out comfort was a very normal thing.

And even I enjoyed every single bit of it.

I pulled out my phone and started to mess around with it till the time I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see that our places have changed and we both were spooning. Even my specs were off.

The difference this time was that, he was the little spoon and I was the big one. He was facing me and single his face was a bit lower, I had my arm around his neck and my leg around his waist.

He held me by my waist tightly. I shivered as I felt his breath of my neck.

I have never seem him so vulnerable. I didn't know how to feel.

I just kissed his head and I again fell asleep.

The next time I woke up was when I felt a pull on my pussy. I wanted to clench my legs, but I couldn't.

There was sound of soft sucking and I opened my eyes to see him sucking on my breasts.

He looked up at me with those dark eyes and continued to suck on my breasts.

He was on top of me and my back was against the bed.

While his one mouth of inflicting pleasure on my right breast, his left was kneading it softly.

He has never been this soft with me, and I loved it so much.

My legs were wide open and he was in the middle, I started to grind myself against it.

He left my nipple and just looked at me.

He climbed up a bit and kept his forehead on mine with his eyes closed.

We just laid down there like that.

It felt good.

It felt right.

And then his lips met mine, I hungrily accepted his lips and started to make out with him.

He too started to grind himself on me too.

Our lips were together.

Our chests were together.

Our hands were wrapped around each other.

Our hips were together.

And for that moment, our hearts too

And just like that, his phone rung.

He didn't seem fazed by it, but I was.

I tried to push him away, but that huge man didn't listen at all.

And the phone stopped, the phone rung again and now his hand started ti make the way to my pussy and it started to massage it.

I was lost and I gave in the torture his lips gave me.

His hand softly massaged my pussy and his fingers would occasionally brush my clit, making me jolt a bit.

And then his phone rung the third time, he pulled away and I took in a deep breath, but his hand didn't stop what it was doing.

"For fucks sake, I want to spend time with my wife" he whispers softy and reached out to take the phone.

He sat up between my legs as he spoke and pulled my shorts and stretched my legs open.

I gasped and he gave me a look as he spoke.

I dropped my head on the pillow and I wished it would swallow me.

His fingers traced every single bit of my pussy and he looked at it intendedly.

"You cannot even handle it. Fuck. I'm coming" he says and my heart drops.

I wanted to more, but he had to leave.

He again made me wear my shorts, "Sorry Sugar, I need to take this. "he gets off the bed and starts to lick his fingers as he walks to the bathroom.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?'

I quickly covered up my exposed breasts and I grimaced in the fact that I gave up to him so fast.

Like always.

--------------------------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-

(I definitely need some holy water)