44|Coma I

[Colette's pov]

I was in front of the door of Edgar.

I knocked on it, "Edgar! Are you here?" No one answered. I knocked again. "Ed, we need to talk!"

The door finally slowly opened. It revealed Edgar with his head low. I couldn't see his face. "Hey...it's alright..." I said softly, trying to touch his face. "I know it was bad, but it's okay now. We're safe."

"No." He stated coldly, not looking up.

I frowned slightly at his response. "What do you mean? You know we can go through this together. It's really not that bad, okay?"

"You're not going to make it." I flinched back as his voice changed to the strange voice.

I took a few steps back, leaving spaces between us. Edgar laughed crazily, "See? You're afraid of me. I'm not who you know anymore. Not that stupid Edgar!" The voice growled.

"Please, Edgar! Stop it! Control your mind!" I shouted.

His expression changed. His eyes gone wider and the color wasn't that beautiful blue. They became chaotically red and purple and his teeth turned sharp. I could feel his burning anger and the scarf started turning into the flower.

Just like that day.

"Edgar, listen to me." I took a few steps back to make sure the flowers wouldn't catch me.

"Oh, Colette. My Colette. You need to learn too, huh?" Edgar grinned so hard that I through his mouth was tearing apart.

I need to run.

I broke into a run, and Edgar was chasing me down the streets. The traffic lights were red, and he was right behind me...

"Gotcha."

I turned around fearfully and saw Edgar. The next second, he grabbed my neck and lift me into the air. I gasped for air but he didn't seem to put me down....

Everything turned black again...

I groaned as the pain of my head came again, as well as my neck and arms. How long have I need sleeping? I felt my eyes were too dead to open, but I still used all my energy, and forced myself.

Wake up, Colette.

Wake up.

Wake up and find Edgar.

Edgar.

Edgar.

With that thought in my head, I opened my eyes, breathing heavily. I looked around and saw that I'm in my bedroom, with a bunch of my favorite plushies and pillows. I could even smell a scent of lavender.

"What..." I scratched my head lightly, trying to adjust what happened, and what was my delusion.

"Ouch!" I tried to move my neck a bit more, only making myself painful. "Uhh...perhaps my hands can be able to move?" I tried to move my hand to grab a pillow, only realizing my shoulders hurt as well. Um, I hope it'll go better soon.

"COLETTE!" I jumped from the loud voice. The worst part was that I couldn't turn my head to look at Emz.

"Oh Jesus Christ. You're alright!" Emz sighed in relief as she sat on the bed and looked at me. I smiled back, "Um, yeah, kind of. I'm good other than feeling my upper body is burning."

Emz' smile dropped almost immediately. "It's not good, Cole...I'll get you food. Don't move too much or you might hurt yourself!" She warned as she walked out of the room once again. I hope she hasn't been taking all the burden...