°°°°

" black!!"

" white!"

" kha na Black !!" He said glaring her and keeping his hands on his hips.

She turned away, huffing her cheeks.

He sighed frustratingly and mumbled, " kis bachi se shadi karli mene!"

Meanwhile tayiammi knocked and entered their room. Looking at those 2 huge piles clothes. She glared at her son and daughter in law.

Juweria pointed at Waqaur and hugged her sasu ma saying, " dekhe na meri tayiammi, ye meri baat hi nhi mann rahe.. meri sunte hi nhi!"

Waqaur rolled his eyes at her words. His mother glared him and stroked Juweria's hair.

" na mera bacha na... me dekhati hu kese nhi manta h ye nalayak!" She said galring at her son. Who's eyes widened at the word na layak.

" mommmm!" He whined.

" shut up!" His ammi glared him and stroked this drama queen's hair. Who gave a cheeky smile to her husband.

Taking white shirt and glaring at his little trouble wify he marched in bathroom.

Juweria squealed and kissed her tayiammi's cheek.

She smiled at her lovingly.

" chale me nashta bana lo.."Juweria said rubbing her palms.

Her mother in law nodded at her with a smile.

Juweria marched down in kitchen and was preparing breakfast for everyone with Fiza , when Waqaur entered in kitchen.

Fiza said her salam.

Waqaur patted her head and gave her pocket money to which phupho said annoyingly,  " Waqaur,  na karo ye... aese ye bigad jayengi"

Waqaur smiled and said, " ye toh meri pyari bheno ka haq h... ap nhi rok sakti muje.. me toh humesha hi deta rahunga inhe aakir inka hi toh h... inki muskurahto or duao se hi toh ye ghar abaad h" he said pinching fiza's nose. She giggled in returned.

Juweria's heart melted at his words. No doubt Khan Residence men had a very big heart for their women and their sisters. They never step back from fulfilling their daughters, sisters and wife's demands and necessaries.

She smiled at him.

Phupho smiled and blessed his stroking his hair.

" Allah khush rakhe" she said and packing Zoya's lunch box for school she marched to her room.

Fiza too existed kitchen.

Waqaur glared at her who was smiling faintly at him.

" ahhh man, u will a death of mine!" Juweria said winking at him and giggled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" ahhh man, u will a death of mine!" Juweria said winking at him and giggled.

He smacked her head lightly and said, " nashta banao jladi muje site pe jana h!" She nodded.

All were now present at dinning table.

Fiza brought Zaroon on wheelchair.

" muje bhi yaad kar liya karo kabhi kabaar!" Zaroon said looking at Waqaur.

Waqaur raised his eyebrow and kept his hand on his plastered leg.

" ammiiiii bhai ne maraaaa!" Zaroon yelled making Juweria, Fiza and sleepy Maha jump at their places.

Waqaur glared at him and he hided his face in his mother's dupatta.

" wese ye zoyi or junnu kha h?" Maha asked counting everyone on dinning table.

" nasha karr rakha h kya yhi toh h hum!" Junaid said smacking Maha's head and sat beside Maha.

While numb zoya took seat beside Saad.

Fiza looked at zoya who was looking down. Her eyes were red and puffy may be due to crying alot!?

But what made her smile was her new and sparkling nose pin.

Taht she got tucked to her nose just now. The redness on her nose showed it very clearly.

" appi apne nose pin leli mere bina?" Fiza said pouting.

Everyone's eyes went on her, who shifted on her seat. Junaid's intense gaze made her more shiver.

" haa wo zoyi pasand aa gyi thi toh leli..!" He said saving her from more questions.

" itni subha kha se mili beta, bhot achi h ... muje bhi leni h Maha ke liye" said tayiammi smiling.

" wo sab choro yrr ye lo me halwa paratha laya tha me bhul gya " he said saving again.

" ab ye kha se laya!" Saad asked with annoyed expression.

" dukan se!" Junaid said shooting a stare at saad.

" kis khushi me?!" Saad shoots back.

All looked at the owner of the voices.

" mere nikkah ki khushi me!! Bss ab kha bhi lo... " Junaid said smirking. As someone ducked her head down...

Saad smirked back. Zaroon choked on Maha's hand. She started beating him with all her might.

" zoyi beta khaona kya hua tume? Itni khamosh kyu ho?" Phuphi asked being worried now. As she was seating like a statue.

Zoya's tears started rolling down.

Almas khan got alerted and quickly getting up he embraced her into a hug.

" merri bachii.. batao muje kisne rulaya meri gudiya ko... btao muje.." Almas khan said patting her head.

"Ba...baba... baba.... ki yaad aa rahi h bhot... aaj...." and zoya cried more hugging her bade mamu.

He too patted her head.

Fiza and phuphi's eyes moistened.

Saad holded Fiza's hand and made her sit.

Kamran chachu patted Phuphi's head.

But no one knew why she was missing her baba so much.

----

Asslamualaikum ❣

Hope you are doing well 😊

So what di u think? What it would be?

Any comments for saad and Fiza?

Waqaur and Juweria?

Do vote comment and follow

Ek or update aayega abhi ramzan se phle 😉

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें