《16》

And one of His signs is that He has created for you, spouses from among yourselves so that you might take comfort in them and He has placed between you, love and mercy.

"Mera dil jiss dil pe fida.. h...

Wo char bachoo ki maa h!!"

Zaroon was singing while zoya and Junaid interrupted.

Zaroon made faces and said, " tum log muje kyu bali ka bakra bnate ho! Jao koi or dhundo!" He made faces and went way. While Zoya and Junaid were laughing like lunatics.

They were sitting in lawn on the ground and completing Zoya's assignment.

Meanwhile Saad's car entered Khan Residence. Giving a horn. Meanwhile Fiza came running. Her dupatta was flying in the air.

Saad moved out of car, being tired with his journey. Fiza ran and hugged him tightly. Making him stumble little. He was shocked. But hugged her back.

" fiza.... what happen?" He asked caressing her hair.

" ap apne mera call pick nhi kiya...me darr gyi thi .....bhot...." she said sobbing on his chest.

He smiled and ruffled her hair.

" fiza, woh sab theek h lekin aese hug mat kiya kro...abhi humari ruksati nhi huyi h, and u r not legally 18" he said calmly explaining her.

She scrunched her nose and said, " apke nikkah me toh huna! Firr dunia jaye bhaar me" saying this she dragged him in the house. He was shocked what happened to her now! All of a sudden she was claiming that he was her husband.

He walked like a lost puppy smiling at her.

Meanwhile Waqaur's car entered and Juweria came running and hugged him. He smiled back and pecked her forehead.

Smiling they also walked in.

Junaid looked at zoya and said, " yrr zoya tu kab mera aese intezar kargi?"

" jab tu nalle se employment me aa jayega!" She said rolling her eyes and zaroon bursted into laughter.

" yrrrr, hum bhag ke shadi karle!" Junaid said snacthing her assignment from her.

Zoya glared and said, " i am 16!"

" toh kya hua muje toh tu Qubool hena!" Junaid said. While his ammi and chachi were hearing this and surprised at their conversation.

" bade mamu ko btau abhi? Saari notanki nikal dengi teri ....chalo ab mere papers wapas do!" Zoya said huffing her cheeks.

Zaroon was bored with their person talked and ran in to feed his poor tummy.

" food is bae...and bae is food...hum single logo ka bss yhi sahara..ab " Zaroon said singing and attacked on Maha's pancakes that she made for herself.

Maha whined and called Waqaur. Zaroon quickly ran like a mice.

" allah! Singles ka na zamana h na koi qadr h!" He mumbled, while received a chappal on his back.

On the other hand, Junaid seethed in anger hearing Zoya's words he pushed away her papers and held her jaw harshly.

" zoya.. me jab kuch bolu toh har baat mazak me mat lekar jaya kro! Or mera pyar toh bilkul nhi! Smajhii?" He asked glaring her. His blood was boiling.

Zoya was scared for the 1st time, he never treated her like this. He was always funny and good towards her.

She nodded meekly.

He left her and went in.

While Tayiammi and chachi cursed him to make zoya scared.!

----

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें