"Hey i want two also!" Niall almost shout at Liam's face.

"Oh shut it, go ahead and order it then, no need to shout in my face" Niall apologies as he giggles and he ask for two ice cream also, and they received their ice creams.

"You two just sit there, I'll pay for the ice cream." Liam spoke making Harry and Niall smile sweetly at him and immediately ran to the table at the corner.

Liam paid for his ice cream and walked to his table and sat between Niall and Harry.

"So what's so weird about Luke now? I mean he's always weird and you just say it now?" Liam ask.

"You know he started to stop approaching me from a month ago? Very funny that he started to approach me again and I don't know why." Harry explained then he licked his ice cream.

"I don't know, maybe he can't move on from you?" Liam said mockingly made Niall giggles.

"Of course, very funny" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well maybe he really like you?" Niall spoke and Liam laugh even harder.

"Bitch that's so fake, he fucked 5 girl or boy in two weeks" Liam explained.

"Damn, yeah i guess he just want to stick his dick up your ass haz" Niall spoke as he laugh so hard.

Liam and Harry just looking at each other, well Niall is just so weird but cute at the same time, but It's still annoying when Niall' won't stop laughing.

"Well no fuck, is that Tomlinson?" Niall mumbled as he STIP laughing and focusing on something behind Harry.

Harry and Liam looked where Niall was looking and sure enough it was Mr Tomlinson, what was he doing in the ice cream shop tho. Harry turned his gaze on his ice cream and returned to finish his ice cream.

"Why is he everywhere tho" Liam whispered with a giggles made Niall and Harry laugh.

"Oh God shut it boys!" Harry spoke but he's still slowly giggles.

They looked back at Mr. Tomlinson, he look.. uh hot?

"Can we just talk about how hot he look right the fuck now? That black shirt is ugh It's perfect!" Niall spoke in a rather low voice but a little louder at the end.

"No shit, Niall's right" Liam mumbled as he giggles.

Harry just rolled his eyes He took his cell phone out of his trouser pocket and opened some random app.

"Miss my curly sooooooo much"

"Can't wait for tonight ;)"

"It's Friday, please don't forget to livestream pls pls"

"WHERE ARE YOU??? MISS U!!"

"Don't forget us dying in here pls"

Harry just giggles reading all of his fans chat, they're just so cute sometimes. Damn Harry forgot that today is Friday what the fuck.

"Mr Tomlinson sees us, ac now!" Liam whispered but Niall and Harry frowned.

"Act cool, stupid!" Harry and Niall stifled laughter with that abbreviation, they thought what Liam meant was air conditioning.

"Niall stop making eye contact with him" Liam whispered as he sees Niall looking at someone.

"I'm not looking at him, that barista looks hot" Niall spoke quitely as he giggles.

"By the way today is Friday, you both know my job, don't come to my place, don't disturbing me like last week" Harry said with a forcefully smile.

"Can't promise you that" Liam and Niall both says that and Harry just rolled his eyes.

Harry felt his cellphone vibrate from a notification, when he opened it it was a notification from 'his' app.

LWT91 Sends you $100
"I hope you can satisfy me in your livestream ;)"

Harry gasped but then he slowly smile and type to answer him.

"Mr Tomlinson leaving the shop while smiling on his phone like an idiot" Niall said and he look at Harry and sigh.

"I guess you're kinda idiot too"

"Well someone send me a hundred dollar of course i'm smiling" Niall and Liam immediately gasped.

"What's his username tho?" Liam ask.

"I don't know, It's just LWT91" Liam rolled his eyes, he can't find out who's that man, cause if he know who's he and where did he live Liam probably gonna come to him and tell him that Harry want to be your sugar baby, but sadly he can't.

"Well, you're gonna take me to Nandos" Niall spoke as he smile.

"Fine whatever"

Harry opened the WT91 account to find out who the man was but unfortunately, the account was completely closed, no the account was not private, but completely empty, no profile pic, posts, or anything like that, just a bio, it says.

'i'm L fucking Tommo'

Tommo? He's absolutely gonna find this tommo guy.

1365 words.

I know It's boring and pretty short yeah, sorry :)