"Nigga fuck you! You see the shit you did?!" he turns around and he got aggravated.

"Man back up! You played me too! That shit ain't fun Mya!" he got in my face. "YOU LIED TO THE NIGGAS FACE! He was the only fucking person I had left and you just fucked all that up." I cried pushing past him.

"How?! If he was all you had left why would you sit here and fuck with the both of us?!" Tae followed me.

"Cause! We only fucked once and were like a forever thing?" I stopped on the sidewalk.

"I ain't say that. Yo plan was to just keep messing with the both of us and be happy?" he was mad and I could tell.

"How was I gone pick? I love Melo and I was catching feelings for you. That shit ain't easy. You can't just let niggas that you like go. That shit is difficult Montae." I wiped my eyes.

"You full of yo self. I actually fucked with you. You couldn't tell me? Or him? You couldn't just get yo shit together and pick?" he smacked his lips.

I stayed silent and and he shook his head. "Ight man." he walked away from me.

Good shit Mya. Now, look.
-

NEXT DAY-"So she played you and him?" Maddy asked looking at me

NEXT DAY
-
"So she played you and him?" Maddy asked looking at me. "Yeah." I sighed and look at her. "Im sorry baby. You know I tried to tell you about her." she picked at her nails.

"I know. I'm stupid as hell for trying to fix this shit." I shook my head. "No, you're not. At least you tried you know?" she smiled at me.

"True." I said changing my shirt. "At least you still look good." she laughed. "Man I should've gotten you a one-way ticket." I laughed.
-

-"Mya you know that's stupid right?" Evoni crossed her arms

-
"Mya you know that's stupid right?" Evoni crossed her arms. "I know. It's like a fantasy every girl wants..maybe. To be with the niggas they like the most at the same time? I mean I didn't want it like that but it had to be like that. But it was fucked up." I said.

"Girl I feel it." She sighed. "And how?" I laughed a little. "Girl before me and Gelo started dating I had a crush on my old fling. But then I grew the fuck up and chose the nigga I felt for the most. And it was Gelo." she smiled.

"You make it sound easy." I shook my head. "It's not." she sighed and pulled her phone out.

"Oh my God." I looked up at Evoni and she was tearing up. "What? Ev are you okay?" I stood up. She showed me her phone and I felt myself tear up too.

"Come on." I wiped my face grabbing my keys.
-

and just like that ima leave y'all onna cliffhanger.

anyway sorry for the long wait i got a new phone n shit so i had to get my phone back to how it used to be n downloaded everything again.

i also been binge watching this nigga

i also been binge watching this nigga. he's funny as hell ^^^

FUCK MISSPELLING NIGGAAAA